WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2017

Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    Karen VA- thanks for the picture of Olivia she is adorable!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA ~ Your granddaughter's picture and letter were so sweet. I am sad about the little ducks. Olivia is beautiful.

Re ~ Congrats on your success. Keep up the good work.

Carol
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Goals? What a novel idea! Maybe that's what I needed for motivation. Newbie or possibly returning group member. Still maintaining a 40 lb weight loss after 4 years - but it used to be 50, so need to diligent. Gale (WY)
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Ooo
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    Hi friends. I am a nervous Nellie today because DH has an appointment with the attorney at 5:30 tonight. He thinks it is to discuss bargaining strategies but I am worried the lawyer already has the best deal he could get and we will be left to say yes or no. My stomach is in knots.

I need an ultrasound; had a bit of bleeding. My doctor tried an endometrial biopsy yesterday without much success (lots of scarring there) so that is the next step.

Dana: I hope you are safe in all the storms.

TNToni: what a mess! How can an insurance company decide what dose of drug to be on?

Heather: I think I missed your story about the outburst but I hope it works out in the end.

Becca: I agree with Lisa! Hubby may set a new fashion trend. Sending get well wishes!

Peach: omg what a cutie in that tie!

Lenora: I am so glad in this house we have a concrete back porch instead of wood. I got so tired of power washing, refinishing and staining it!

Joyce: I loved your quilting story…so sweet

Karen: sending you (((hugs))). The baby is a doll.

Jag: welcome to our group!

Katla: power washing is so tiring! See above…I am so happy with my concrete patio!

Sharon: I agree with you! These people are not helpful! I called to get a new GYN and was told she is not taking new patients, so I asked who else could see me (this in a practice of 10) and was told “I really don’t know”. Good grief.

Re: good plan! Congrats on reaching onederland!

Grandmallie: maybe your nightmare was about stress?

DJ: Welcome back! I’m glad you had a wonderful time

OK well it’s time to get to work! Have a good day all. Take care, Meg from Omaha

• lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    :|
  • pitegny
    pitegny Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. It is French taxes day for me so I will be quick.

Re: Congratulations on make onederland!

Sharon: I think it is wrong that people cannot freely choose their own doctors. Finding one you can relate to is so important to the health process!

Welcome to everyone who is new!

- Leigh in France
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    More rain is forecast for Arkansas. OMG, it has been raining for 2 days! We had lightning all day yesterday. It was crazy! The TV dish was knocked off and on but is back on. NE Arkansas is flooding badly. A levee broke in several places so it's bad. Even down here where we are hilly there was flooding. :(

Lanette I love your Bee picture! Those AWW are downright mean creatures. I was stung underneath my arms when I moved a hanging basket not knowing the little AWW's where hiding out in it! They really hurt!!
    I hope you get your A/C repaired quickly. We have ceiling fans in every room of the house, so with some iced tea and a breeze 80* feels like heaven!!

GaleWY Welcome back! Sounds like you have been maintaining fairly well!

KarenVA Baby Olivia is so precious! Very squeezable!! Love, love, love!

Kelly Homemade pretzels sound so yummy! I guess you make them from bread dough?

Have a great day, I'm posting a picture of Dolly looking towards the woods.
    Much love, Dana in Arkansas
    nhs079st4w3n.jpg
    xt95b6i5gvns.jpg
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    695058f6ef0wecnr.gif
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Re in TX
    1317309lsk5aj07xu.gif
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi all,
    Katla - Our vendor has made an offer on a place she likes and is being pressurised by their agents. She has been incredibly patient, but needs to sell. For the moment she is holding out for us. DH rang our agents to tell them to get their finger out. Sorry about the bossy busybody. <3

Just paid the balance on our August cruise :o and booked the same table we had as last year. :D

Re - Fantastic job! Make sure you reward yourself <3

Meg - (((HUGS)))

I went out to lunch in my red dress and told my nice friend I did not want to have any more reunions with my difficult friend. She was quite upset, but I have to protect myself. I am simply not able to put up with her self deceiving nonsense. The nice friend had emailed the difficult friend explaining why we find her difficult and suggesting she went for therapy. The reply was a tirade, as expected. My nice friend's view is that she is really quite mentally disturbed and we should ignore it or try to help. I don't feel able to do either right now.
    I managed to eat two slimming salads and had one preplanned small spritzer. One and a half units. My stickers arrived today, so I think that merits a smiley. :) My gold stars for AF days haven't arrived yet. :(

My elder son is still anxious and depressed. His only comfort is the dogs. Feel a bit helpless there. :'( He seems to be getting more circumscribed in his lifestyle. No job, no money etc.

Sea bass and asparagus tonight.

I got my whole 600 calories exercise in this morning, but stressed my arm in the process. Grrrrrrrrrr! It is taking me well over 2 hrs without the rower. I burnt 50 calories walking to and from the polling station to cast my vote for the local council election.

Heather in Hampshire UK , feeling a bit frustrated. XXXXXXXX