• DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Good morning fur-babies!!ielxkms5b0wq.jpg
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,789 Member
    :/
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Dana ~ I love the way your bedroom is decorated. It looks so comfy and pretty.

Carol in GA
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,315 Member
    Good morning fur-babies!!ielxkms5b0wq.jpg

They always like the most comfortable furniture, don't they? <3

Sophie is currently snuggled up on the wingback chair atop 3 pillows and the afghan all scrunched by her into a lumpy pile. When I die I want to be reincarnated as the dog at my house.

Lanette
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,491 Member
    We are all our own wort critics, never happy with ourselves.

I look at a lady in the gym and wish I could have her body or her abs or hamstrings. In the meanwhile, a lady is looks at my body and thinks the same thing
  • pipcd34
    4hu77qr0tb3e.jpg
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited May 2017
    Good afternoon!
    Just checking in so I don't get so far behind! One day passes and I'm so far behind in the posts!!

Lanette I can imagine Sofie all cozy in all those pillows!!

Pip Love your dogs!!

Carol in GA Thank you! Those pictures were in the guest room. I posted one of our bedroom. It's not quite so charming but getting there one thing at a time. Paint is done behind the bed. It's still a work in progress.

Dana
    vdnoosvk7oib.jpg
    2nd picture shows Dolly on the new bedspread. Bad dog!
    or1uq4vuum5h.jpg

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    ⚓⚓
  • pipcd34
    stats for the day:

Day 28-Plyometrics exercises- 44min, 5sets of 10each, squats, burpees, running stationary lunges, single leg toe touches, ceiling to fl toe touch single leg, hamstring leglifts, push-ups, crunches, situps, leg raises, 111ahr, 137mhr =309c
    apple watch- 274c
    walk- 4.31min, 4.31min, 3.2ap, 96mhr, .2mi = 15c
    Apple Watch- 22c
    jog- tan 2 hm- 8.47min, 8.59min mi, 137ahr, 156mhr, .9mi = 105c
    Apple Watch- 104c

total cal 429
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,674 Member
    Good Afternoon Ladies~
    Well Taliah's First Communion was lovely even though Kyle(Tals dad) didnt show up till the last minute... and my Ex came down with fever and chills and couldnt make it ..got some real cute pictures..
    then found out that my best friend and her hubby ,and the rest of there family were up.. my best friends son is in the air force and will be getting out the end of the month.. well Sue and Bob drove up from N.C. with him and the rest of the family all came to Ct. went to the local bar where my other friend was playing(best friends brother) and brought Evan.. meanwhile Evans sister Lindsey had Amy (Evans girlfriend) with her and came in and suprised her with Evan, and then he got down on one knee and proposed... well darn if I missed out on all that.
    But we got together with some of the crew this afternoon at the local park, I was able to spend an hour or so with them..Amy(Evans Fiance) graduated from College today with her Masters in Nursing Management..
    so I am pooped.. but happy..
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Kate UK <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)<3
  • pipcd34
    A
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited May 2017
    Pip: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bigsmile: :heart:

Rita: I hope things improve day by day. (((hugs)))

Lanette: Dogs do seem to have a good life. We think their lives are free from worry and chronic fear. I wonder whether that is true. I hope so. :wink:

Mia: I am happy that you told us about the Heart and Sole race in Chelsea. What a great way to contribute to something positive. Congratulations!!! :star:

Rori: You are the BEST! Congratulations to both you and Sue. Sorry about the new restrictions on the workout gym at your condo. If I were you I'd complain loudly and long. (Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets what it needs.) :bigsmile:

I went out to the stable today and watched a horse chiropractor in action. She did great work and the horse was so much more comfortable inside it's own skin. I could easily see how much pain had been released. The horse is obese, and her owner is a feeder. I don't foresee a speedy end to the problem. At least the horse is feeling better today. I liked the chiropractor. She is licensed for horses AND people, but enjoys working with horses more. I can understand that. :devil:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

"The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another." - William James
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening My Dear Friends,

M, I am sending healing vibes for you to feel better fast. Gentle (((Hugs)))

Heather, I have to laugh because you sound like me. First you were afraid that your DDIL would feel that you were moving too close…..now you are worried that she is unhappy you won’t be moving. You know things will work out fine. Just make it clear how much you love being there with the grands and to ask any time they want/need you and life will be grand for all concerned. (((Hugs))) *Gosh I’d love to get to meet you one day!!!*

Lisa, so happy your DH is back to somewhat of a normal life. *whatever that is?* I have to agree with you that anything that sounds like a “diet” with anything other than normal foods in healthy amounts just doesn’t work for many of us. I was so shocked when my bff’s doctor put her on one of those “diets” where you order the food. How normal is that? I hope she keeps the weight off. I also agree that whatever works for someone is great but I know what doesn’t work for me.

Chris, sorry it’s too hot there. Congrats on the skirt being too big. Don’t ya just love that!!!

Dana, that picture of the snow in May “just ain’t right”, as they used to say back home. Lol The 10 years we lived in Milwaukee early in our marriage, we loved the first good snow of the year. The problem was they just kept coming for too many months. Now if I never see snow again I’d be quite okay.

Kelly, your poor son with the chicken pox. OMG. I think I had a pretty bad case and still have some scars to this day.

CarolPA, welcome. This is a great place for support and information. If you come here daily and share what’s going on with you, we can help support you to do the right thing. I never over eat that I don’t think of my friends here, looking over my shoulder and shaking their heads. Lol Good luck to you.

CathyTX, welcome to you as well. Thanks for the great intro and the pic of your beautiful furbaby. Congrats on your loss so far and keep up the great work. Both of you please sign your name to each post to help those of us that are older and trying to keep up. Lol

Pip, so happy for you to have a windy day yesterday. I do remember from years before that you love riding in the wind. strong-wind-smiley-emoticon.gif

Margaret, I have to hand it to you for doing what you do. I have so much more patience now than I did when I was younger but not for what you put up with at school. Thank goodness for teachers like you. (((Hugs)))

Mary, Go Mary, go Mary….your workouts still amaze me.

Katla, the hours chiropractor sounds very interesting. Glad you are going to watch. (later) Very interesting.

Dana, cool window. And Dolly looks soooo comfy!!!! I love the color of paint you chose for the bedroom.

Allie, sorry you missed the proposal but glad the christening went well.

Rori and Sue, love the picture and that ya’ll got to get together. Sue who is your wise looking friend that I thought was in your lap. Lol

Barbie, glad you had a good day. Hope you sleep well. I went to the Moose to help fold and stuff letters to prepare for mailing. I’m ready for bed too and I wasn’t up at 3. Nite nite

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto all the Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

I totally acknowledge that my life is wonderful and I should never complain about anything, but I guess that is just not in my nature.  The mosquitoes this year are just terrible!!! We can’t even sit out on the screen porch with the dogs for fear of being carried away. But the lord is good and I can just take my *kitten* right inside the house.
    Sending love, good thoughts and sunshine to all of you.
    I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC