Options
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Paula - how shocking for you husband to have his buddy drop dead. At least the guy was doing something he loved to do and was with friends... :'(

Somebody was saying a couple of days ago how much they enjoyed looking at well-plated food. There is a thread on MFP where people post pictures of their food. It's interesting to drop in once in awhile and see what people eat. Much of it is beautifully plated: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/823358/what-do-your-meals-look-like-show-me-pictures/p494

Barbie Awesome stats, as usual! You are an inspiration.

Sharon Lethbridge That's a great selfie! Concerning passive aggressive crap at work, I am fortunate not to have a toxic workplace environment now, but about 15 years ago I felt oppressed as soon as I arrived at work. I finally had to transfer out of that particular location, which solved my problem. It's way too stressful to deal with that every day at work. It affects productivity, quality of work, and morale profoundly. Sorry for you...

KJ Maybe you should hard-wire those alarm clocks to some of your husband's body parts...LOL!

Karen in Virginia
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,738 Member
    Options
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,373 Member
    Options
    Still HOT here , around 88° . DH has been working outside :o, but is now in the shower. The landscaping men are coming tomorrow and we are not sure how they will take away the shed while all the stuff is in it. It has a wooden floor with masses of pots etc on it. I suppose they will just shift stuff around. They are coming on what could be the hottest June day for 40 years. :noway:
    I have made kakadi, hibiscus flower tea. I like it cold with fizzy water, no sugar. Too sour for DH. :p
    Also made a rabbit stew. It's gently cooking. Will eat outside again I hope.

Paula - What a dreadful shock! Hugs for your DH.

Much love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    June Accountability
    Progress - Monday , June 19th

✔️1. Carbs 50-75g (limit 25g/meal)
    (B16, L14, D22, AS23, BBS0 = 75g)
    ✔️2. Fiber 30g (40g)
    ✔3. Track/complete entry daily
    ✔️4. Vegetables - big salad daily
    5. Exercise - 30 Fitbit minutes (0)
    6. No eating after 9pm.
    7. In bed by 12am
    8. Zone work - 15 minutes daily

Weigh-in Monday: eleventy hundred

Onward.
    -- Ginger in Texas
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Heather, if it helps any, it's going up to 97 degrees today here. Last week, we hit a high on Wednesday of 115 degrees. But bluntly, after about 95 degrees, it's kind of a moot point.

Lisa in West TX - looking forward to Alaska over the 4th of July... :) where the temps are supposed to be in the 60s the whole time we're there... *sigh* A girl can dream, you know...
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Z
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    B) NYKAREN
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options