WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2017

Options

Replies

• mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    OK I was bad, I checked Toms phone.. found texts back and forth between the 2 of them.. took pictures and I am just sick.. good morning gorgeous ,thanking her for being with him through all this, cant wait to be with her and the boys either here or in Florida.. oh and I love you.. kissy kissy..
    Dear Lord.. what an As-.

Oh Allie, I'm so, so sorry.
  • pyanko7
    pyanko7 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hugs my friends. Take care of yourselves.

Paula Y.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Oh Allie, biggest hugs ever sweetie, It hurts I know. Hopefully it's over as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Janetr okc.
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Allie, awe hugs friend, that's tough, but you took pictures, and stayed calm, and we are so very proud of you. You are worth so much more, and after all of this, you shall be free. He however, we be a mess, and filled with guilt. Sometimes you have to figure out everything you're not, to become what you're meant to be. Looking at you, I can see you are a strong individual, not a doormat, or a maid. You do so much for so many! Love ya friend!
    Becca
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    focr00tcu0ah.jpg
    te3cjj6dh0qh.jpg
    6j54cg5l2ums.jpg

Missing my clothing optional resort! Isn't it beautiful. They have hidden all the nude people for these Facebook acceptable pictures! Haha!
    Becca
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Allie - Sorry you found the texts on the phone. UGH! Yep, a real @$$ (mainly for NOT deleting his messages). Gee, look them up on FB to see if you can 'find' pictures of them together. You can download pictures from FB to your computer. Then you would not have to hire a P.I. If TomCat doesn't have a FB account, it might be one that she has. Just about everybody seems to have a FB account now-a-days. You might not be able to actually 'read' her posts; but unless she somehow has her pictures, locked ... you can see them; and, some other pertinent information. But, I really hate that it hurt ... but you're right he IS an @$$!

Lenora
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,353 Member
    Options
    I just spoke to our friend in Newcomers. He had asked me to make him the cookies and the cake, I called to find out what would be a good time to take them to him. He was pretty upset, seems he just got home from the hospital. His wife has c-diff, MERSA, she's septic, and has two blood clots. They put in a filter so that the clots don't go to her heart. He didn't think tonight would be a good time to come over.

I think I'll make a lasagna for when Jess is here. I'll also make one for her to take home.

Allie - BIG HUG, you're a strong woman and you'll get thru this. (((HUGSS)))

Becca - what a lovely place that is!

Vince just finished putting the "antenna" on my ant. Here it is.

Michele in NC

P.S. how do you get the pictures to be larger?
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,755 Member
    Options
    Allie ... so sorry for the hurt he's causing you ... you are worth so much more than that ...
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)<3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,563 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

**wahoo hrm not recording right all the time :0/ **

bike ride hm 2 gym- 11.36min. 138mhr, 15.2mph, 2.9mi = 107c
    apple watch- 93c
    Plyometrics exercises- 26.43min, 3ets of 10each, burpees, squats, running stationary lunges, single leg toe touches, ceiling to fl single leg touches, sit-ups, push-ups, hamstring leglifts, crunches, sit-ups, reverse bicycles, leg lift, all 4's elbow to knee- 135mhr = 168c
    apple watch- 165c
    bike ride gym 2 sumn station- 1hr 4min 1sec, 13.3amph, 152mhr, 14.1mi = 579c
    apple watch- 538c
    jog station 2 wk- 4.51min, 9.34min mi, 151mhr, .5mi = 57c
    apple watch- 54c
    jog wk 2 sta- 3.41min, 8.12min mi, 157mhr.4mi = 62c
    apple watch- 54c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.06min, 8.6amph, 151mhr, 2.6mi, 11mph winds! = 185c
    apple watch- 148c

total cal 1158
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening my dear Friends,

I’m so sorry for those of you suffering excessive heat. Please stay safe and cool the best way you can. It has actually been in the low to mid 80’s here the past week but very, very humid.

Dana, I had spinal fusion of the bottom 3 vertebrae in 2004. It definitely took a while to totally heal from it but has always been better than before the surgery. Losing weight definitely helped. Sending you healing thoughts!! A huge congrats on the loss. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up.

Katla, I think many of us don’t feel our age but occasionally our bodies will remind us. I feel like as long as I do what I can things will work out just fine.

Paula, beautiful flowers! Glad your DH is getting over the initial shock of his friend’s death.

Becca, I love your sign: “Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful”. Thanks.

Barbie, I know Jake was happy to have you go to the game with him.

Allie, wishing you a speedy resolution to your marriage. (((((((Hugs)))))))

Chris, wonderful results from a job well done. Congrats!!!!!! :p

CarolGA, that is so sad about your Aunt. Yes, many family members turn into someone else at the death of a loved one. (or what should be)

Katla, I am still trying to contact Microsoft about my problem but it’s not easy. Lol :'(

Earnie, welcome. This is a great place for support and information so come often and join right in. Please tell us a little about yourself to help us get to know you. We also ask that you sign each post with your name and location, just like you did. Thanks.

Heather, that is funny that you think DH is competing with the young hunks. Whatever works for him.

Joyce, wouldn’t it be ashamed if you “accidentally” got paint on the carpet in Charlie’s room and “had” to get new. >:)

NYKaren, you are so right about this forum being a great place to vent. Isn’t it wonderful? Sorry you had to hear everyone cry on your shoulders but hopefully your year-end wasn’t as stressful. ((Hugs))

MicheleNC, FYI I log breakfast and snacks ahead each day and when I go on my cruises I lose my continuous days of logging. Maybe it works for a day or two but not for 5 or 7. (Later) Such a cute ant.

Allie, sometimes there is just TMI for your own good. Ewwww on those texts. You take care, my friend. ((((Hugs))))

Chris, you did hit the mother load on all that candy.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto all the Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

I never heard from the chiropractor’s office yesterday so called them today. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning at 10:30. Today we took my friend’s car to the shop to have a tire repaired. It kept losing air. Also got new windshield wipers for my car. I wanted them before my trip to Florida next week. It’s been raining so much lately that I’m sure we will have some on the trip. My DD has been working 10 hour days all week but tomorrow doesn’t go in until 2:00 so we are going to Hamricks in the morning before my appointment. I got her some tops and we will return one of them. Now I’m off to bed.
    Sending love, good thoughts and cool sunshine to all of you.

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,563 Member
    Options
    . thanks for all the happy Annie's !!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Earnie from Central TN: Welcome to a great group of supportive women. :smiley:

Chris in MA: Congratulations on 139.8! WTG!!! :smiley:

Sue: We have deer visiting our gated townhouse community right in the middle of town. We've taken over their territory with our towns and cities and they're staying here with us. I don't know how they're getting inside the fence. I haven't actually seen them this year. Neighbors have, however. :star:

DJ: Good luck with Microsoft. I use Microsoft Word on my apple, but it is a very old version of Word. It rarely causes trouble. Then again, I don't do much that I would call fancy or elaborate. :smiley:

There is a concert in the park this evening and it is only a few blocks away, but DH is napping in his chair, and my motivation is pretty low. I may take the dog and walk over there for a little while. DH & I have both enjoyed the concert series for the last several years.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,713 Member
    Options
    Lenora~ neither are on Facebook, and somehow I got the pictures into cloud on my phone.. will have to figure out how to print out..
    Tom's aunt (DFIL) sister is in hospice not expected to make it through sunday.. you might remember she is one of the sisters that I brought up to visit, she has COPD and just wants to go.. I have been up since 11:pm, and will get dressed and go down in a couple of hours to say goodbye. Told Tom that it might be a good idea to see her after he gets out of work today..he is only about 15 min away from there..I am hoping to get some sleep after I get out of work today..
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,905 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!

Quick check in before I head to work and I just am bursting to share my latest accomplishment... I have managed to reach the 130's! 139.8 to be exact. I have not been at this weight since I was in my 30's, and sadly I was lead to believe that I was overweight which began my battle of yo-yo dieting and the gain of almost 60 lbs. and years of unhappiness. That is all behind me now and I'm looking ahead.

I achieved my original goal of 150 December 2015, gained about 9 lbs. in 2016 and recommitted in January 2017 with a new goal of 145. When I hit that I set a new goal of below 140 by the summer and by golly I actually achieved it! I lost 19 lbs. since the beginning of this year. My current goal is to maintain for the summer and then we'll see how I feel in the fall.

Thank you everyone for all the love and support you have given me!

Love and hugs to everyone!

Chris in MA

:) Congratulations!

I'm right there with you in the weight. I vary a bit but try to keep it under 140. :)
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Allie, you don't need to figure out how to print them out. Give them to your lawyer and let the office do it. That way you don't have to touch that ugly picture. I am so sorry you are having to go through this,

Cher, you have more courage than I do to have Nestle crunch bars in the house. Now the Butterfingers wouldn't bother me.

Melody is using Charlies bedroom more for solace. As long as she doesn't get on his bed I can see her sleeping in there. I can use the afghan on a soft pillow on the floor where she likes to sleep a lot. I think if I asked Charlie, he would say to take Mr Mozart back. He gets perturbed over the kitten antics and what he does to Melody. But yet tonight he missed how I had Mr Mozart up on my chest and Melody jumped up and took the exact position on the other side. He doesn't see those times when they want to be together.

Joyce, Indiana where we are to get RAIN tomorrow and it's not gentle rain

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,233 Member
    Options
    After DH 's testosterone filled activities yesterday he has ended up with huge horsefly bites on his arm from pruning trees next to the horses' field!!! :*;) Mind you, he demonstrated his testosterone this morning in a different way. <3 Have to love 'em. :laugh:
    Glad the old boy is still firing on ALL cylinders.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx