Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    He was an OSU fan

*gasp*
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I dated this girl that was the worst kisser ever and despite many efforts to coach her up she just couldn't get it right. I mean it was really bad! I ain't ever kissed a fish but I would imagine it was along the lines of her kissin'
    I have never been proud of that but I just couldn't keep it up. The kissin' I mean!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I date this girl that was the worst kisser ever and despite many efforts to coach her up she just couldn't get it right. I mean it was really bad! I ain't ever kissed a fish but I would imagine it was along the lines of her kissin'
    I have never been proud of that but I just couldn't keep it up. The kissin' I mean!

Yep..I have a similar story.. :#
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    This thread is making me feel absolutely terrible about myself. :lol:

Sure, blame it on the thread.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Your itemized abusive DMs are also a contributing factor.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    He showed up in a Ford Fiesta

OMG I drive a Ford Fiesta.

Sorry if it was you I ghosted

It was so horrible I moved to another continent :(
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

You have to admit they're nicely organized though.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Bad Breath.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

You have to admit they're nicely organized though.

Yeah, honestly I haven't read the last couple, I just open them and go :open_mouth: damn this dude is organized
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    She was mad at me because I went to my grandfather's funeral instead of coming to see her for the weekend.
    That was very inconsiderate of you!

@SEAHORSES4EVER I know. It really was inconsiderate of me. I'm such a horrid person. :D

It saved me in the long run though. I had taken the semester off to work my construction job full time to be able to buy a ring & pay for the next semester or two of college. Not only was I jacked up over losing a grandparent, I walked away from a woman that I seriously loved & was completely smitten over. Whom I had intended on marrying.
    I still think about her, wonder what would have happened if that incident had not occurred & then I remember that she was a nutter in the head. Aside from being crazy as a march hare, which she did a damn good job of hiding for over a year, she was pretty awesome. I didn't go out with anyone again for years after that.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    I left one because she went from upbeat & overly cheerful to depressed over literally nothing. In hindsight, I think she was borderline bi-polar.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    he was terrible in bed and not getting any better, totally not interested in any suggestions or trying something different...I think I fell asleep twice because it was so boring and I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice...I'm equally sure that to this day we still remain each others most terrible lays
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Can we all agree that lack of compatibility is not a petty reason? For example "I'm sorry, but you call it a 'center council' instead of a 'center console'. We just aren't compatible." Cut and dry case of incompatibility.

So keep it to petty things, people.

Because of your profile picture, I always imagine that you're shouting an announcement when you post.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Can we all agree that lack of compatibility is not a petty reason? For example "I'm sorry, but you call it a 'center council' instead of a 'center console'. We just aren't compatible." Cut and dry case of incompatibility.

So keep it to petty things, people.

Because of your profile picture, I always imagine that you're shouting an announcement when you post.

Accurate!