• maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes...i completely undetstand!
  • btrutt87
    btrutt87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »
    I'm beginning to waver. I'm on day 11 out of no drinking, and everything was going well, I was even sleeping better. But the last couple of nights I've been struggling to sleep through the night. And starting to crave a small drink.

Thankfully I have this thread to keep me going.

Don't give in! Make a mocktail or drink something fizzy! You've got this!!!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I have cut back so far in October...14 days without, then went all in on a Saturday...I used to drink everyday...so I feel it is a win!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Pleased to report the craving passed and then I forgot all about it.

Having had a few days of sleeping well, I'm back to restless nights again.

keep going people - you're all doing well - for me, i don't mind having the odd drink, it's more important to me to actually be AWARE of what I'm having and to properly enjoy it, rather than just drinking because. Although I'm happy right now just not drinking at all.
  • btrutt87
    btrutt87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's Thirsty Thursday, what is everyone drinking tonight? La Croix Grapefruit is always my go to.
  • costellomom
    costellomom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Drinking Nighty Night tea. :) Thank you to whoever mentioned The Naked Mind! I just started listening to the audiobook and it seems to be just what I needed!
  • anglilacs
    anglilacs Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Checking in. 11/12 days here. Had a large dinner tonight and for some reason when I let loose in one area like eating, it really makes me want to drink. I'm drinking a lacroix instead and will save a drink for another day.
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this forum and I am sorry you have that unfortunate situation. Many blessings for you in your journey.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Oh dear who would do such a thing? I'm sorry for you having to go through that! Thanks for starting these sobriety threads and I'm sure one of us will keep it going,wishing you the best Purple lavender
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Oh no! So sorry to hear this, @purplelavender7 . Thank you so much for starting these threads. I wish we could change your mind but understand if you think that is the best decision for you.

Are there any nominees for someone to start the next month's challenges?
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    I am sorry about that @purplelavender7 ! You are doing great! Thank you for starting these threads! I wish you the best in everything!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Still going strong here,Friday is a tough one though but I just remember how sick even a bit of booze makes me! Dehydrated,dizzy,dry eyes,dry mouth,restless sleep,etc,hope everyone is well