lose 200lbs in less then a year ?

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    Rooting for you in Oklahoma.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    It's going ok i say I'm losing a pound a day or close.

Congratulations, your hard work is paying off!
  • bjcrewe
    bjcrewe Posts: 208 Member
    Have not went to much past 1200 so i dropped them.
  • bjcrewe
    bjcrewe Posts: 208 Member
    Have not been hungry. I dont see the point of eattng if I'm not hungry most days the last week I've been eatting to make mfp happy cuz it yells at me when i dont reach at least 1200 calories.
  • maryannprt
    maryannprt Posts: 152 Member
    Have not been hungry. I dont see the point of eattng if I'm not hungry most days the last week I've been eatting to make mfp happy cuz it yells at me when i dont reach at least 1200 calories.

It's not about making mfp happy. It's about getting proper nutrition and about your long term success. You're a very big guy, there's lots of you to nourish as you lose weight. Sometime soon, you will be hungry, and you need to have learned how to eat by then, especially as there are others in your household who may not have the same dietary needs or interests as you. If you're able, see a registered dietitian. Did I see in this thread you have thyroid tumors? Thyroid tumors may or may not cause symptoms, but it's one more thing you may need medical help managing. Good luck from Portland, OR.

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member

did you stop and think about the reason why MFP doesn't let you log/eat less than 1200 cal?
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member

The point is to get adequate nutrition for your body... please listen to those who are telling you to eat more. :)

I know you're short of cash, but check out this list and see if there's anything there you can add to your diet to bump up your calories. Some of these options aren't too expensive.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142490/a-list-of-calorie-dense-foods/p1

(Cheering you on from small-town Alberta, Canada!)
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Iv moves them back up to 2400 still 590 less then where they where. If i get to the 2400 may be a different story but at least there are there if i need them.

Good job! You have a lot people rooting for you and caring about you. Listen to them, they want to see you succeed and not give up.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Iv moves them back up to 2400 still 590 less then where they where. If i get to the 2400 may be a different story but at least there are there if i need them.

That's the way :)