Of refeeds and diet breaks

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Yeah, my thoughts are much the same as Pav's. And it's just more visible in the main forum. Other than a handful of groups, I just don't think they get a lot of traction (though admittedly I never look at groups, unless I can't remember how to fix my Fitbit!).

I guess if there was a way to keep this thread going and visible and have a group it could work.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited December 2017
    Diet break started the week before Christmas when my family came to visit. I did okay tracking until I didn't. It's been a few days of hedonistic abandon, but I'm ready to get back to tracking.

Diet break will continue probably for the next year or so, and I expect my weight will trend up a bit (or more than a bit) over the next ~35 weeks, then a big whoosh around September 3, 2018.

((I'm pregnant!! I've known for about 12 hours - well I had a feeling for a little bit but finally a positive test - and I've been bursting to share. I have a surprise planned for Sunday to tell my husband, so sorry, you get my excitement!))

Congratulations!!! :D what a great Christmas/new year surprise
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Congratulations! What a wonderful reason for a diet break!
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Diet break started the week before Christmas when my family came to visit. I did okay tracking until I didn't. It's been a few days of hedonistic abandon, but I'm ready to get back to tracking.

Diet break will continue probably for the next year or so, and I expect my weight will trend up a bit (or more than a bit) over the next ~35 weeks, then a big whoosh around September 3, 2018.

((I'm pregnant!! I've known for about 12 hours - well I had a feeling for a little bit but finally a positive test - and I've been bursting to share. I have a surprise planned for Sunday to tell my husband, so sorry, you get my excitement!))

Oh, that's fabulous! Congratulations!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,725 Member
    Congratulations, eponine384! Hedonistic abandon, indeed!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member

Congratulations! That's quite a diet break you'll be partaking in!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Time for cat pics. My kids enjoying the morning sun:

That looks blissful.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

Congratulations! That's quite a diet break you'll be partaking in!

And one hell of a scale spike! Um, you will definitely exceed my 'don't worry, you're not gonna gain 10 lbs' :D

But the whoosh is very impressive, too!

True!!
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited December 2017

Congratulations! Wonderful news! Here's to a healthy new year!

• dancefit2015
    dancefit2015 Posts: 236 Member

Congratulations!! I was so confused until I got to the end of your post haha So exciting!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Happy birthday guys!

I too am a blimpy blimp. Everyone else all "all the food weight has whooshed off now" while I'm over here resembling a beach ball still. Mind you, I had a bit of an overboard day again yesterday so there will be food and bloat form that. I really do need until end of first week in January to have any vague idea of what I did the last week or so. I do know it's not even close to the 7lbs I'm currently sporting.