Real Focus T25 Results? Anyone got a unbiased review?

Options

Replies

• Globe01
    Globe01 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been finished with the program for about 2 weeks now. What I noticed is that I'm getting more results after I finished the schedule. Despite my plateau towards the end of the program, I enjoyed it. I recommend getting that E&E formula. It helps me get fueled and do the exercises correctly to get fast results. Just like any other body transformation, you need to eat healthy. It's hard, but the most important part of turning healthy is nutrition.

Yea the E&E works good. I had to dial it back a little though. I was taking two scoops at like 5:00 PM before my workouts and I was wide awake still at 11:00PM. So I only use 1 scoop now.

I believe this is my last week of Gamma this week. I think I will be moving onto P90X3 or Insanity. Haven't decided fully yet.

Did your abs became more visible now?
  • Bob_Or
    Bob_Or Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I would like to share my personal experience in the hope of receive a comment.
    I finished my second week of Beta. I had a good results with Alpha as i lost 11 pounds. This two weeks of Beta i struggle to lost 2, that is half of the trend I experience with Alpha. I realize that the Beta work builds more the body and has less cardio (unless Core speed that is a hell of a workout).
    I wonder if it is normal to see this weight loss trend. Diet has not change form phase to phase.

Thanks in advance. Bob 6/13
  • 604FaTDawG
    Options
    Honestly, I was 210 lbs before doing T25. The first month I found myself losing inches off my waist but losing nothing off the scale. My coast said the most important thing " Dont worry what the scale says, wait until you're happy with what you look like in the mirror then step on the scale ". Honestly, I was on the scale constantly, I am now 6 months into working out with cross fit, mostly t25, p90x3, body beast.. I am 180 lbs, and honestly in the best shape of my life. Although its not just working out, its diet as well. Shakeology helps for sure, but I have changed my diet 100%. Its about commitment, its just 25 minutes a day, no excuses, just do it. If anyone wants to see my before and current pictures just ask. I dont have a 6 pack yet but im trying!
  • justisroyster
    justisroyster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been finished with the program for about 2 weeks now. What I noticed is that I'm getting more results after I finished the schedule. Despite my plateau towards the end of the program, I enjoyed it. I recommend getting that E&E formula. It helps me get fueled and do the exercises correctly to get fast results. Just like any other body transformation, you need to eat healthy. It's hard, but the most important part of turning healthy is nutrition.

Yea the E&E works good. I had to dial it back a little though. I was taking two scoops at like 5:00 PM before my workouts and I was wide awake still at 11:00PM. So I only use 1 scoop now.

I believe this is my last week of Gamma this week. I think I will be moving onto P90X3 or Insanity. Haven't decided fully yet.
    The good thing about my E&E pack is that it comes in individual packets so I don't have to scoop. It still keeps me up, but I'd rather deal with staying up than not nailing my workout.
  • justisroyster
    justisroyster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I start Gamma for the first time tonight. Speed 3.0. Yikes. Not sure if excited or nervous.

So my total loss from start of Alpha through end of Beta

Weight: -12.8 LBS
    Body Fat: -7.3%
    Waist: - 1.5 inches
    Belly: - - 4 inches

All in all I would say I am satisfied with the results. Still have a ways to go to complete my goals but T25 gave me that great start I needed. I will do the 4 weeks of Gamma and then decide from there. My wife is doing Les Mills Combat and she has already done P90X3. I can do either of those or go onto Insanity by myself. Decisions....decisions.
    T25 is a good transition to Insanity. I did Insanity before T25. Isn't much harder, but it's long.
  • Globe01
    Options
    Completed Alpha last friday

Results since i started Alpha

Loss a total of 12.79 Lbs
    Chest: -4 inches
    Waist: -3 inches

Hopefully can see a more significant result after Beta.

Gonna start Beta tonight!
  • Skylarr
    Skylarr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started T25 Alpha today! Looking for buddies to go through it with, feel free to add me and we can support each other (:

Finished 30 day shred last week and think that's really helped build my fitness foundations. -11.2lb
  • Muwithrow13
    Options
    How is t25 comparing to 30 day shred?
  • Skylarr
    Skylarr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think 30DS prepared me for T25, only done 2 workouts so far but I get pumped to do them! The shred gets boring because it's repetitive but it worked, my strength and endurance improved beyond my expectations. It's completely different yet a smooth transition. I love T25 though! Ask me again in a few weeks lol
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, but so far so good! : ) I used to do Yoga Booty Ballet (also Beachbody) but I memorized the routines quickly, so it got boring and repetitive fast. T25 isn't really routines, and with there being 5 DVD's a week, I think it will take me awhile to memorize them, and hopefully by the time I do, it will be time to switch to Beta.

I can really tell you how well it works in 10 weeks! :wink:
  • ksare81
    ksare81 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey! I just started T25 today and am very excited about it! I completed Insanity last May and Shaun T is by far my favorite instructor. I did Les Mills combat last summer and loved that as well. So far day 1 was BRUTAL! 25 mins of pure cardio, no rests. But that's what I love about Shaun T! I like feeling the sweat and burn. I tried P90x3 and couldn't get into it as much. Too many pushups and pullups and I did not like Tony Horton at all.
  • lastyr2013
    Options
    Hola! I started doing T25 three weeks ago and i must say it is amazing, I never knew i could sweat like that. I plan on taking my measurements on Saturday. I excited to see where I am at. So far I lost 7 pounds!!!! I totally recommend this workout program.
  • Cheeks1969
    Cheeks1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just ordered t25 and I just want to give my input so far before trying anything. First of all, I came across the infomercial and unlike me, was impressed and called to order. According to to the infomercial this program had all it would take to lose a ton of weight. And I saw a few of the people who lost weight (out of 100s) in the test group. I knew it was an infomercial and decided to order it and put in the effort.

So here is what i learned...apparently you need a lot more to get the most from this program. the woman on the phone was doing hard sell after hard sell. I told her several times i just wanted what i saw on tv. After about 15 minutes of her trying to sell me one thing after another i told her I would cancel my order if she tried to sell me one more thing.

Here is what they try to sell you and what I thought about it.
    1. a package including Gamma. why would i not get the complete workout for $140. seriously? I feel like i just got sold on a car and now they're trying to sell me the 4th cylinder.
    2. elastic bands in different resistance levels. They say the first one wont do much. Ok... so don't send it to me and lower the price of your program.
    3. Nutritional supplements for $1, but then you pay more to continue. Wait... the infomercial said that you provided nutritional guidance and this is what helped all the testimonial people lose so much weight. So apparently the diet sucks and I need supplements?

and so on.....

I'm 99% confident I'll be sending this back to get my money back. The phone call to process the order killed my enthusiasm and i havent even received the product. Check out craigslist...already 100's of these at half price. not a good sign. I'll update this once i try it for 29 days.
  • Globe01
    Options
    Only lost 0.4 Inch off the waist and 0.3KG after first week of Beta. Quite disappointing
  • card26
    card26 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll be doing my third workout tonight. After years of very little to no proper cardio exercise I've found the workouts challenging but actually really good fun. For now I'm following the girl at the side who does the modified workouts and I still find my self dripping with sweat by the end of the 25 minutes. But they do seem to go by really quickly and I'm already looking forward to cracking on with tonight's workout once I get in from work. No pain, no gain eh?!
  • eis4esther
    Options
    Look at my pictures!! The one with 3 pictures shows my progress. The far left is actually about a month before I started T25, but the middle picture is when I started. You definitely get results. I am 25 and a mother of a 6 month old by the way.
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @cheeks I ordered online because I've used Beachbody products before, and knew the drill. They try to sell you everything (could they push shakeology anymore at the end of each DVD, lol?) but you don't need any of it. The workout is what matters. I have bought nothing but the T25 exercise program, and I'm in my second week and already lost 6 pounds. I enjoy the workouts. Some were easier than others at first, and it's fun to improve each time. The ads at the ends of the DVD's are annoying, but you can just turn them off.

What is annoying me this time, and would be my only complaint, is the Beachbody coaches harrassing me!!! They message me on here and on twitter, and want me to make them my coach and join their facebook pages and do this and that for them. Leave me alone!!! Never had that experience with Yoga Booty Ballet, but twitter wasn't even around yet, and I wasn't posting on a forum like this. In any case, I'm still glad I got T25, and I know it's a workout I can stick with for a long time. He doesn't say any annoying catch phrases and things like that to get on your nerves. :)
  • nadiajoe911
    Options
    I am on week 9 of Focus T25 (Gamma week 1). I am not follow the meal plan (i would starve to death) and I still indulge in sweets and fast food at times, nor am I having Shakeology (too pricey for me). SO - I love Focus T25. I loved Alpha and loved Beta. Gamma is good too.
    Honestly, I did not loose one pound however with Alpha and Beta I lost a total of 12 inches over all and lost my muffin top! I didn't have that much too loose since I am doing T25 to get toned. I'm 511 and 140 pounds.
    25 minutes is the key for me, with two young boys i don't have much time.
    This is my first work out plan for me - I never 'worked out' besides a few trips to the gym when I was in my early 20s (35 now).

So, yes, I think its worth it!!! But ya, the coaches and shakeology commercials are annoying but thank goodness Shaun T isn't! He doesn't yell at you. He's actually quite calming!

The only thing I don't like is the music, I find it off beat except for Speed 2.0.

I have before and after pics I might post...maybe ;)
  • nkara68
    nkara68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started T25 on Monday so I've done 5 workouts. I began working out last June by going to a kickboxing class once to twice a week but between time and cost it has become too much. I found T25 online for $60 and decided to try it. I really did not think I would sweat at much as I do in only 25 minutes. I have bad knees so most of the exercises I have to use the modifier. The ab day killed my knees so I had to buy knee pads. Hopefully this week they will help. I have black and blues on my knees from this week. But as far as results. I am not going by weight. One because I do not want to focus on the scale, I get too discouraged if I do. But I do feel better after the workouts and I have lost 1/2 inch off my waist in the first week. I'm going to keep going and see if I can get stronger and eventually not need to use the modifier.

Looking optimistic and the workouts are really good. Sean T is a great motivator.
  • Bob_Or
    Bob_Or Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just to share the progress with you... Just finished week 4 Beta phase. I have lost a tota of 16.3 lbs. Im just below the 220 lbs, which was my target when start with T25. I am looking for 10 more pounds to be in kind of comfort zone. Beside the scale marks, I fit better in my clothes and feel more comfrotable overall.

I am in my last week of Beta Cycle and I have the Gama. I expect I can get where I want a the end of the thre phases.