Floor exer, 3 sets of 10 ea, 21 diff exer, 146mhr= 262c
    Apple Watch- 226c
    Walk, car repair place to hm- 27.39min, 111mhr, 3.3mi= 138c
    Apple Watch- 136c

Total cal 416
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,633 Member
    Options
    Marcelynh - I tend to agree with you for me, but I've heard Allie is already doing "visitation"
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Alison: I'm sure the right pup will come into your life, but I understand that waiting is hard. :flowerforyou:

Cathy in Alberta: Congrats on the loss. WTG! :smiley:

Heather: Your grandchildren are very cute "all jammied up." ":heart:

I'm working my way back from sleep deprivation caused by my own self-imposed mission to finish the baby blanket. It is finished and ready to be wrapped up for Christmas. I'm gaining ground on the fatigue and managed to ride Arrow without falling asleep--or off. I was disappointed in the situation, though. There was one additional rider that I didn't expect for a total of three. I didn't feel like I had enough space to ride comfortably above a slow jog. I'd gone with the idea of me in one end and a friend in the other. When I arrived there were two riders who were in the ends, and I had to carve space in the middle. There wasn't quite enough space for my "personal bubble" to be happy. On the other had, my balance is getting better and both of the women who were there are very nice. I enjoyed thier company.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

"So many of us believe in perfection, which ruins everything else, because the perfect is not only the enemy of the good; it's also the enemy of the realistic, the possible and the fun."

239603iu9tyt3tga.gif
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have hurt my foot. It started when I cleaned the ranch guest house and worked for 6 house straight. My veins are very bad and somehow pooled in the front of my foot at the ankle level. It is hard to walk so I have been limping along. Now it feels like my whole foot hurts. Did a 20minute foot soak with Dr Teals epsome salt and have a Salon Paus gel on my foot. Sure hope it works miracles as I have lots of things to do and places to go!,
    Heather - your grands are adorable. You must be so proud.
    Meg-so glad you are home safe and beginning to relax a bit. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Cathy- I hope we can all get together with Kelly when she comes in January. Did you say you do line dancing on the wii? I don’t think mine has that but since my foot went kaput I can’t even walk properly.
    Becca- love the picture of your three Navy sons. Your youngest doesn’t look old enough to be in the service.
    Katla-glad you finished your baby blanket. When I start a knitting project I will work on It constantly until it is finished.
    Ate out at lunchtime after church and thought I did pretty good ordering a salad. You nfortunately, it was oc
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Trying to correct my error but it keeps disappearing. The salad was over one thousand calories. Only ate half and had rest for dinner. When will I learn.
    Suebdew in TX
    Terry - love your new cast.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,906 Member
    Options
    suebdew wrote: »
    Unfortunately I have hurt my foot. It started when I cleaned the ranch guest house and worked for 6 house straight. My veins are very bad and somehow pooled in the front of my foot at the ankle level. It is hard to walk so I have been limping along. Now it feels like my whole foot hurts. Did a 20minute foot soak with Dr Teals epsome salt and have a Salon Paus gel on my foot. Sure hope it works miracles as I have lots of things to do and places to go!,

You might want to get that checked. I've had DVT and anything relating to blood pooling in the feet concerns me.

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    Christmas

Now that I've just about finished the decorating at home, the next step is pencilling in all the Christmas Carols services and concerts we might attend. We won't likely attend them all ... there are quite a few ... but we'll pick and choose 2 or 3. :)

And it will depend on how busy my husband is ... the cherries dictate our lives these days.

M in Oz
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,567 Member
    Options
    Marcelynh wrote: »
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Allie - I know!!! that's why I got Levi -- Will you/could you get custody of one of the dogs? or even a week at a time visit? then Tom could pay the vet bills and you would have the love??

Myself as much as you love the dogs I would not want joint custody or visitation because that just ties you to Tom in the long run and makes you continue to see him on a regular basis. If I couldn’t get the dog/dogs I’d say a tearful goodbye. Just mebut you are divorcing him. Why give him any opening to control you or affect your life?

I don't know. It's not any different from those of us with kids and custody, visitation agreements. Not fun, but it has to be done.

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Becca could you tell me what an advent angel is? I remember opening advent calendars when I was a child, but never heard of advent angel.

Terry, that has to be the best cast deco I can imagine! Kudos to your artist!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,353 Member
    Options
    Did an hour on the recumbant bike today. Decided to forgo the yoga DVD and continue to listen to my audiobook. The plan for tomorrow is to do a little yoga, hold my plank, then take the extremepump class.

Terry - every year at our house someone always gets underwear for Christmas. I think this year it'll be Pete. I want him to feel like he's part of the family.

hmo - welcome. Come back often

Helping Vince wire things for Christmas. I might be getting a wee bit better at this. Maybe.

To anyone who has a Wii: I have a disk/program/whatever it's called called "Fit in Six" There are six different kinds of exercises. I can give you more information if anyone is interested. They range in different lengths of time. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cathy - yea you were accepted into that trial! What a lovely family you have.

Made a sweet potato for later in the week, then made some more of the spinach/feta, now I'm making chocolate chip cookies.

Allie - how about fostering a dog? Then if there are any vet bills, the Humane Society (or whomever you are fostering thru) will pay for the bills. You have so much love to give.

Becca - love your advent angel. Really made me smile, memories of people who aren't here any more, too. What good memories! Thanks

Terry - your daughter is so very artistic. Your cast is beautiful

Just made snickerdoodles.

Michele in NC
    who was helping Vince decorate a tree tonight, too.
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Christmas

Now that I've just about finished the decorating at home, the next step is pencilling in all the Christmas Carols services and concerts we might attend. We won't likely attend them all ... there are quite a few ... but we'll pick and choose 2 or 3. :)

And it will depend on how busy my husband is ... the cherries dictate our lives these days.

M in Oz

Haha

Just when I said I was about finished decorating, I decided to go out and buy the fixings for another wreath. I still need one more thing for it. But I think I now have all the rest of the stuff I wanted for decorating.

I just need to finish Christmas gift shopping.

M in Oz
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,633 Member
    Options
    :)
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Michelle do you have a Spinach feta recipe? One of my favourite treats used to be a stuffed pretzel- yes, stuffed with a spinach feta mix. Ymmm. Haven’t had anything like it since Barnes & Nobel shoppes closed up around here.