Snap Judgments

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    When people boast about their "very active" sex life and their "overflowing" bank account, I assume both are probably running on E.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    When a guy tells me i am not hot, i assume he has a crush on me
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I assume that anyone who takes their odd pets (snakes, parrots, sugar gliders, ferrets, etc ) out in public is a total weirdo who desperately needs attention and isn't sure how to communicate with people on a normal level.

I thought that was weird, too until i saw a photo of someone walking her banana with a leash.
  • When a guy tells me i am not hot, i assume he has a crush on me

When a guy tells me I'm hot I assume he's about to throw ice at me because I look overheated. #Twinsies
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    When a guy tells me i am not hot, i assume he has a crush on me

When a guy tells me I'm not hot, I assume he's trying to challenge me into sending nudes to prove otherwise. :lol:
  • 81Katz
    When a Facebook status suddenly turns to 'It's Complicated' I assume Uh Oh someone's probably doing something they shouldn't be doing and someone found out.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    I judge a man who won't do a date as married or concerned with one thing ...and it's not me
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    I assume other people are better parents than me.
    I assume people who fold the corners of book pages are monsters.
    I assume my cat wants to kill me.
  • I assume if you’re prettier than me you must be a terrible person

I assume everyone's prettier than me. So...dang...I guess everyone sucks... :/
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Brown_Eyed_Squirrel Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2017
    I assume if you’re prettier than me you must be a terrible person

I assume everyone's prettier than me. So...dang...I guess everyone sucks... :/

You’re gorgeous! Naturally I assume you kick puppies or pinch babies or something. I just know it.

I photograph ok. Lol But thank you. I promise I'm the nicest kindest...BEST PERSONALITY...chick you've ever met. Lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I assume that women who insist on keeping a baby when the father doesn't want it are either after the father's money or they desperately want to create a bond with someone who doesn't love them.

are they supposed to get rid of the baby just because the father is a POS?

I think it is wrong to consider all men who don't want a baby is pos. Maybe he is not ready, maybe he wants to be financially stable before having a baby. I believe it is too selfish to keep an unwanted baby. That poor little thing needs a father.

Wow. As someone who is a single mother and was raised by a single father...I kinda think you may need a bit of a reality check. A woman has a right to choose. So does a man. And they DON'T have to choose together.

A woman has a right to chose. A man...has a right to be at the mercy of the woman. That doesn't mean all woman in that situation is are gold diggers, though.

Except I don't agree that only women have the right to choose. In rape situations, yes. In any other....I will never agree with a woman who gets an abortion without the man's consent. Contraception is a two way street. So in any other kind of conception then if the woman doesn't want to the child and the man does...suck it up cupcake...have the baby and then give up your rights to the parent who wants the child.

All of this being said, I could never have one...but I DO very much believe in the rights of all parties involved.

Even if a woman is raped she has no right to kill a baby .

Ohai!!! Have you met my 10 foot pole that I'm not using to touch THAT argument with a stranger on the internet?? ;)

Best retort I've seen today. Dearly want to participate, but must agree with this sentiment. :D
    By the way i had no intention to ruin a nice thread. My friend is facing a very high child support payment because of an one night stand, that's why i wrote what i wrote, i didn't want to start an argument or something.

You didn't ruin it, you enhanced it. This is the most lively thread I've seen here in awhile. I leave for two hours and BAM! over 100 new replies.

• Well dang. Now I just blushed. I win best retort and *Rudolph voice* She thinks I'm cuuuutttee!!!
  • 81Katz
    I assume when I hear you on your phone in public, chewing somebody out over something that seems trivial, I assume you're just a loud mouthed b.tch who clearly has control issues. The same goes for people in public (check outs, restaurants,etc.)
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    edited December 2017
    I assume that people who ride crotch rockets don’t have much to live for.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    I've got nobody to blame but me
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I've got nobody to blame but me

https://youtu.be/jqUx-WDL-Pc
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    I assume @Caporegiem hates all women named Tiffany.

Quite the contrary, those she-devils are my weakness.