WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    allie my condolences on your father’s passing. <3<3 Keep ya in your pocket, we are with you in spirit
    NYKAREN
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Becca, glad to see you back! So sorry to hear about your stepdad. So many losses this time of year.... {{HUGS}}
    Evelyn
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    BECCA sorry to hear about your stepdad as you have spoken well of him in the past. I love the sayings you find, they are always so appropriate

Kate UK
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

I need to put on the damn tee shirt that we have. We have tee shirts don't we? What would they be, if we did?

I think we need the first t-shirt, plants eat sunshine and poop out air. lol That's a good one!
    Sorry about you not being able to contact your son, but his time will be up pretty soon, if I recall correctly?
    Evelyn

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,584 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

Rowing machine- 15min, 120ahr, 151mhr, 86aw, 2817meters= 143c
    Apple Watch- 145c
    bosu ball- 20min, 118ahr, 140mhr, 1set 15ea, w/10# weights, 4 diff exercises, then single leg balancing opposite side= 163c
    Apple Watch- 151c
    machines- 2sets of arm pull-ups, 10ea, squats and squats with jump, 157mhr, = 120c
    Apple Watch- 116c

total cal 426
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,584 Member
    Options
    5qbvdwa19g3w.jpg

this is SOOO NOT true for me, thank goodness
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Allie So sorry about your dad. (((hugs)))

Becca Good to see you.

Karen in Virginia
  • oceanmelody
    oceanmelody Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So many losses in such a short time! Hugs to all dealing with such pain.
    Betty
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    M - If you don't follow the recipe about jelly as shown on the pectin box it will not turn out like it should. You have to have the exact measurements of fruit juice, sugar, and pectin and put in the exact order as stated on the box, too. I know I tried putting one thing before the other and it set up really thick. You can't do it with less or more juice, sugar, or pectin. You cannot really double up either.

Lenora
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    evie1958 wrote: »
    I need to put on the damn tee shirt that we have. We have tee shirts don't we? What would they be, if we did?

I think we need the first t-shirt, plants eat sunshine and poop out air. lol That's a good one!
    Sorry about you not being able to contact your son, but his time will be up pretty soon, if I recall correctly?
    Evelyn

I love finding sayings! I have many that just show up on my Facebook feed. I had a Rosie the Riveter tee shirt once. It was a goal shirt! So I lost weight, but when I put it on my boobs made her forearm practically jump out at ya! I donated to one of my TOPS ladies that had no problems with Rosie's bulging arms... Lol!!!!
    The son I'm not able to correspond with is my eldest son who's almost 30. He thought he was getting out in October 2018, but that's his rotation date not his getting out date. So he still has until 2020. In January he was to have talked with his detailer on his choice of next billet. He will most likely choose a squadron on Whidbey island where he is presently. Hugs!
    Becca
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,371 Member
    Options
    Hello, Haven't posted here in a long time. My dtr from San Jose Ca came to visit first week of Jan then the day she left on the 4th, I got really sick with like a very bad cold with respiratory problems. Went thru antibiotics & just had to stop working out & doing much till I got/get better. I'm better but not well yet. Haven't gained weight but the extra wt I have got redistributed, lol so I'm kinda flabby in the middle. Went to gym for a bit this morning. Karen from San Jose, I live in Fresno & go visit my dtr once in a while.Allie, I'm so very sorry about your father. I have a lot of posts to catch up on. Before I forget, melatonin really helps my dogs during fireworks.
  • ethree1eight
    ethree1eight Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Barbie
    Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to support and being supportive.
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Heather - the arch supports you recommended came in while we were gone, and I think they're going to work wonders... in a shoe-free house, so something that doesn't need a shoe around it is quite useful. Think I'll be ordering another pair soon, so I can always find them! LOL....

Lisa in NC
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Allie,my sympathy to you & your family. It’s never easy to lose a parent.