<3
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,837 Member
    Options
    <3
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Many hugs, Allie... like everything, easier when taken in small chunks. My heart goes out to you... and stays with you, there in your pocket, as do we all.

Love,
    Lisa in NC

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,369 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Janetr - Safe travelling! (((Hugs))) and CONGRATULATIONS! :drinker:

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    JanetR - my deepest sorrow, once more, on the loss of your sister. Traveling grace go with you. And well done on the loss...

Love,
    Lisa in NC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Janetr Some of the best family reunions happen because there is a funeral or memorial service. Hope you have a good time. (((Hugs))). And 10 lbs! Superb.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Sharon: The colors your daughter used to paint the fish scene are just beautiful. Love it.

Rye: You seem to live a very busy life. Getting out and working and filling in like you do for your co-workers is a gift to help in itself.

Kim: So glad you have the warm boots.

Lisa: Congrats on getting the warehouse burden lifted off your shoulders.

(((Allie and Janet)))

Janet: Congrats on your 10 lbs. Gone.

Heather: Hope your dinner is a great one!

No news to report here.....Carol in GA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,369 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Sharon - The painting is beautiful! Sooooooo talented!

Done my Day 2 Week 4 of c25k. :DMeg - I feel so good when I get back, even if I felt really blah setting out. Getting out of the door is the hardest bit. It really helps me to have an app with a warm encouraging voice and some great music these women have suggested. I feel supported. As a mild agaraphobe I am really surprised to find myself outside ! Try the exercise route first and there are so many great apps for meditation . I like CALM, for the lovely scenes. I just look at those and listen to the sounds of nature, but there are lots of other things on there, I'm just too mean to pay!
    My knee was ever present with me on my run, :/ but held up. Thank you knee. :bigsmile:

Now to get ready for the party! I've half laid the table this morning.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    barbie - I just got an email that National Frozen Foods is recalling their green beans and mixed veges because they can be contaminated with listeria.

Michele in NC
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,431 Member
    Options
    Rye - golly I love your informative posts. I have copied and pasted several of yours (and some of you others!) so I can go back and refer to the information. Love hearing about your visiting kitties.

Rita - glad you got your doc visit results. Hooray for the good news and I have faith you'll get busy on the trouble parts. Did Medicare pay for your allergy testing and shots? I have my appointment with the allergy doc in March - they said when I showed up for the testing, they'd tell me what was covered. I've been meaning to call - would like to know before I show up! But haven't gotten around to it.

Penny
    - I love how the gals in the group often have "mind meld" and we hit on topics that are so timely for many of us. Your editing papers on ERCP and Becca's DH is an example. Glad you are able to pop in!

Lisa - How thrilling! Really is a giant step toward your goal of getting resettled in your forever home.

Heather
    - your table setting for Burns night is so cute. I'm sure everyone will have a wonderful time!

Karen UK
    - don't the looser pants feel great? That's always been a marker for me and gives me tremendous boost to fit into some of my favorite clothes again. Congrats on the loss, you are heading in the right direction.

Lanette
    SW WA State

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,729 Member
    Options