• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,353 Member
    Options
    Just for Sunday [3/25]:
    1. Journal all food. :)
    2. 8 cups of water :) 75 oz.
    3. Lymphatic massage x2 :(
    4. Wear the stupid compression sleeve at least for 4 H today :(
    5. Stay unplugged all day except for MFP. This is my favorite thing to do on Sunday. So relaxing. :)
    6. Select and iron this week's outfits to make mornings smoother. :)
    7. Pack tomorrow's breakfast, lunch and snacks. Prelog it. :)
    8. Body, Mind and Spirit - take time to nourish each :) Went bumming with my husband, and read some of my inspirational books. My son came to visit. Just a really nice day all around.
    9. Evening routine - my readings and gratitude journal :)
    10. Unplug and to bed EARLY! Shoot for getting up without hitting snooze. :)
    11. NO ice cream today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today. :)
    12. Complete at least 2 things on my To-Do list. :)

Just for Monday, [3/26]
    1. Journal everything I eat
    2. No ice cream today.
    3. 8 glasses of water challenge
    4. Adopt a can-do attitude at work today.
    5. complete my tiny habits
    6. Finish all my unread emails
    7. Set out tomorrow's clothes and pack tomorrow's lunch
    8. Bed by 9:00 unplugged
    9. Gratitude journal and read my 3 books
    10. Mind, Body & Spirit....

This week [3/24 - 3/31] , I will:
    • Meal plan for the week :)
    • Make grocery list :)
    • Work on quilt
    • Declutter for 15 minutes
    • Look for spring clothes, shoes and purses stored in basement
    • Make a budget for April
    • Finish Taxes
    • Make an appointment with an allergist

This Week's Tiny Habits:
    After I eat dinner, I will set out tomorrow's clothes.
    After I pour my first cup of coffee, I will read 5 verses from Bible
    After I towel dry my hair, I will have my morning chat with God.
    After I sit down at the end of the day, I will prelog my food for tomorrow.

This is not a race, it's a marathon. One step at a time will get you there. Just keep moving forward.

• biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    JFT:

Eat within macros
    2 litres of water
    Vitamin D
    Lift
    C25k
    Lunges
    10k steps
  • nikki8412
    nikki8412 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    JFT:
    1. Prelog all food.
    2. Go for a walk.
    3. Work out at gym for first time in weeks!
    4. Drink a gallon of water so breastfeeding not impacted.
    5. No eating late.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,353 Member
    Options
    Just for Monday, [3/26]
    1. Journal everything I eat :)
    2. No ice cream today. :)
    3. 8 glasses of water challenge :)
    4. Adopt a can-do attitude at work today :)
    5. complete my tiny habits :)
    6. Finish all my unread emails :)All except 4!!! That's huge and I'm considering it a WIN!
    7. Set out tomorrow's clothes and pack tomorrow's lunch :)
    8. Bed by 9:00 unplugged :)Going soon!
    9. Gratitude journal and read my 3 books :) I will! I do it every single night!
    10. Mind, Body & Spirit.... :):):)Mind: Listened to my podcasts today. Body: Lymphatic massage x2 Spirit: Said morning prayer and was a great start to the day!

Just for Tuesday, 3/27:
    1. Journal all my food
    2. No snooze alarm! Have a 6 AM appointment with physical therapy for lymphedema. Groan
    3. 8 glasses of water challenge
    4. Micro work-out challenge: 5 wall push-ups every time I use restroom and 5 squats prior to sitting down throughout the day
    5. Mind, Body and Spirit....
    6. Put a smile in my voice on phone and Skype meetings
    7. At least one random act of kindness
    8. Prep for Wednesday - clothes and lunch
    9. Gratitude journal, Simple Abundance reading, New Day New You reading before bed
    10. Unplug at 9 p.m. and sleep by 10 pm.

This week [3/24 - 3/31] , I will:
    • Work on Bex quilt
    • Declutter for 15 minutes
    • Look for spring clothes, shoes and purses stored in basement
    • Make a budget for April
    • Finish Taxes
    • Make an appointment with an allergist

This Week's Tiny Habits:
    After I eat dinner, I will set out tomorrow's clothes.
    After I pour my first cup of coffee, I will read 5 verses from Bible
    After I towel dry my hair, I will have my morning chat with God.
    After I sit down at the end of the day, I will prelog my food for tomorrow.

This is not a race, it's a marathon. Just keep moving forward.

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,104 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Just gonna post some goals.
    Things seem to be falling into place a bit more and now baby is formula fed she basically feeds herself to sleep and that’s it for another 4 hrs!

So may have time to do stuff!
    Just realised my tv doesn’t have YouTube anymore which sucks. So not sure how I’m going to do my videos yet, I’m sure my partner will know a way to do it. As I wanted to attempt some light exercise. I say “light” I’m just gonna end up doing what I used to and see how far I get :sweat_smile:

So JFT: Monday
    - Drink 8 glasses of water (Challenge) *hides from @joan6630 * I forgot again :neutral:
    - Pick up meds .. oops! Gonna be a zombie tomorrow!
    - BUY NAPPIES (omg do not forget this, Marley is wearing her last one now so will have to go out eaaaarly to get her some for the morning!) yes! Just in time for poop too.. :astonished:
    - Log whatever food I can and remember, but atleast make a conscious effort. AHAHA “a conscious effort” .. who was I trying to kid?! Didn’t log a thing! :sweat_smile:
    - Have a look in my bullet journal again! .. not surrrre where I’ve put it!
    - Look up stretches for my upper back/shoulders. It aches so baaad, doing this now actually!

Okay so could of done better, really out of sync with this and haven’t really got the focus.
    I think I need to exercise first and then the rest will fall into place because after 9 months of sitting on my fat butt I’ve just got such anurge to burn some non existent energy :sweat_smile:

Although getting YouTube on my telly is looking like I’m going to have to buy something. Like a amazonstick, chrome cast or a wire to plug my phone directly in. *sigggggggh*

I'm not sure of what is wrong with your back and shoulders, but I suffered for 20 years with upper back and shoulder pain and when it finally got so bad I went to a physiotherapist i found out it was my posture. I wasn't holding my head properly over my shoulders, which caused all of the muscles to scream in agony. I had made it much worse when I started using cell phones and tablets by looking down a lot.

I’m thinking it is posture, due to having the baby I would have adjusted to support that weight and now it’s gone I have to readjust again! Don’t suppose you remember any tips!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Start again because I can't locate my last JFT post sooooo....
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Work
    4. Brush and floss
    5. Bed by 10:30
  • innogenchi
    innogenchi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday:
    Eat only what is currently pre-logged for Tuesday
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Monday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water :)
    2. Log all the food I eat :)
    3. Stay in the green with my food intake :)
    4. Box up two orders from my shop :)
    5. Go to the gym :)
    6. Start getting things together for a Garage Sale in May (Time to clean house!!!) :)
    7. Bring boys to their dentist appointments :) (only 1 cavity between the two of them...it's progress! LOL)

JFT (Tuesday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water
    2. Log all the food I eat
    3. Stay in the green with my food intake
    4. Finish three orders from my shop
    5. Go to the gym
    6. Laundry
    7. Take older son to see about a job
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    *sneaks into the thread....hi!
    so, i learned something VERY valuable over spring break: I've got to get better by summer. If I don't i'm going to just gain back everything i've worked so hard to lose. I'm going to start by making sure i log over the weekends. I can't simply go crazy because i'm not at school.

JFT 3/26
    log everything :)
    drink 80 :)
    stay green (really green, carbs and calories) :)
    swim at least 1200 yards :| swam 1000. it's allergy season in Kansas, and i was really struggling with breathing.
    tonight, get lunch for tomorrow ready. >:) this didn't physically happen, but i mentally planned what i was having.

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    Recap M 3/26 - Too many snooze alarms / no treadmill before work
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 14,291 steps, 250+ steps 12/14 & 35 floors :smiley:
    2) Lunch at desk (class at noon) / make veggie pasta soup for supper / net calories green = :smiley: Net calories & sodium green! Sugar -8, fiber & protein good, 12c water.
    3) Walk dog after work = 3.12 miles 52:36 / happy dog & happy me B)
    4) Continue to-do list = Going along... :smile:
    5) Unplug 9:00 :smiley: / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off 10:15 :s 11:00

JFT T 3/27 ~ Last work day for me until next week Wed. :smiley:
    1) Rest day / move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    2) Leftovers for lunch & supper / net calories green / monitor usual
    3) Evening: make Kodiak Cakes muffins / wash dishes / cont. to-do list
    4) Unplug 9:30 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 11:00
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,811 Member
    Options
    Just gonna post some goals.
    Things seem to be falling into place a bit more and now baby is formula fed she basically feeds herself to sleep and that’s it for another 4 hrs!

So may have time to do stuff!
    Just realised my tv doesn’t have YouTube anymore which sucks. So not sure how I’m going to do my videos yet, I’m sure my partner will know a way to do it. As I wanted to attempt some light exercise. I say “light” I’m just gonna end up doing what I used to and see how far I get :sweat_smile:

So JFT: Monday
    - Drink 8 glasses of water (Challenge) *hides from @joan6630 * I forgot again :neutral:
    - Pick up meds .. oops! Gonna be a zombie tomorrow!
    - BUY NAPPIES (omg do not forget this, Marley is wearing her last one now so will have to go out eaaaarly to get her some for the morning!) yes! Just in time for poop too.. :astonished:
    - Log whatever food I can and remember, but atleast make a conscious effort. AHAHA “a conscious effort” .. who was I trying to kid?! Didn’t log a thing! :sweat_smile:
    - Have a look in my bullet journal again! .. not surrrre where I’ve put it!
    - Look up stretches for my upper back/shoulders. It aches so baaad, doing this now actually!

Okay so could of done better, really out of sync with this and haven’t really got the focus.
    I think I need to exercise first and then the rest will fall into place because after 9 months of sitting on my fat butt I’ve just got such anurge to burn some non existent energy :sweat_smile:

Although getting YouTube on my telly is looking like I’m going to have to buy something. Like a amazonstick, chrome cast or a wire to plug my phone directly in. *sigggggggh*

I'm not sure of what is wrong with your back and shoulders, but I suffered for 20 years with upper back and shoulder pain and when it finally got so bad I went to a physiotherapist i found out it was my posture. I wasn't holding my head properly over my shoulders, which caused all of the muscles to scream in agony. I had made it much worse when I started using cell phones and tablets by looking down a lot.

I’m thinking it is posture, due to having the baby I would have adjusted to support that weight and now it’s gone I have to readjust again! Don’t suppose you remember any tips!

I wasn't given any exercises for it from the physiotherapist, I did however start doing some yoga to help with my posture. Once I got the pain under control and it wasn't a constant companion the pain would return as soon as started slacking in the posture department. One thing I did wrong was overcompensated for my top half and caused problems in my lower back because of my hips. Don't make that mistake. I still have to concentrate on how I'm sitting, standing and walking as soon as I start getting lazy I notice it. Good luck
  • missheidi
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    has anyone read the always hungry books? it seems to align with what i'm trying, but it's an expensive book.

I have not, but I might have to look it up and see if they have it at the library! The title could be my middle name...
    acrylicfox wrote: »
    Nice to be back, I missed JFT :smile:

Oh my goodness! Hi! We've missed you too!

@PreciousGems1 I have not been diagnosed, but I would bet my entire paycheck I have it. Both of my sons have it, as well as dyslexia. I have a terrible time keeping my focus. It's kind of frustrating because at my age I don't know that they would do anything but at the same time, I'm still working so I could really use the help! Good luck!

@Bex953172 You had a baby not even one month ago. If I were you I would consider it a success to even log in here and say hi once a day!!! Don't be so hard on yourself, hon! xoxox

@OConnell5483 there is lots of treatment options for adult ADHD. Maybe ask your Dr. for a recommendation for a therapist or phychiatrist who specializes in it. I take meds and have other coping mechanisms for mine. it's not easy, but knowing makes many things easier.
  • missheidi
    Options
    *there ARE lots of treatment options. jeez.