JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options

JFT, 3/24/18

1. Attempt to log all food(Dinner at M&M's) :DTotal fail...we had eggplant meatballs which were really good but I have no idea what she put in them. Lol. I dont think I am eating over there until at least the weekend coming up so I will be able to log what I eat at home more accurately. Lol
    2. Focus on water!! :|I cant remember. I think I was okay though. I usually drink A LOT of water anyway
    3. Up by 9 :|930 actually. But it felt really good to sleep in with the DH
    4. Coffee/Breakfast :)No breakfast but I got to share my coffee time with the DH
    5. Quiet time :/I think I tried to squeeze too much into a morning that the DH and I were up together. Lol
    6. Food pickup @ 9:30 :)More like 11 am but I got it and it was a perfect order(no substitutions) which I always love!
    7book di Yoga :/Fail. See above
    8. Some food prep :/See above
    9. Pack laundry for transport :)This got done
    10. Lunch/DH time :)I think I made him a wrap and I had a banana or something. Lol. My brain is kind of fuzzy at the moment(I have a headache)
    11. M's(Other M is away for the weekend with my Daddy) :)
    12. Laundry/Shopping/Chatting/Dinner :):):):)Was a very good time. I got some nice things at Michaels. They were having a really good sale.
    13. Home by 9:30 :D9:45. I didnt realize how late it was. I dont think we ate dinner until 8:30. Lol
    14. Leftovers for DH :|Honestly I cant remember. Last night after the DH got home was kind of a blur
    15. Bed by 12 :)I think it was closer to 11:30 actually.

Had a really awesome day yesterday! Spent some awesome time with M going to a few stores. I got some nice things that I am going to turn into projects. Now that I have a nice color printer I am going to buy some printer paper and print out some pictures from our wedding and different pictures that we have taken over the years. I bought a 6 picture collage frame and a photo album. I want to fill them up with pictures of us and turn it into a love album kind of thing. I bought some presents for my Mom and a bunch of candles that were on sale. It was very nice. I only spent like $60 but I got like 4 bags full of stuff. Lol.

I got home at about 9:45 and the DH got home about 10:30. At around 11:15(I'm guessing) I suddenly lost all of my energy. Like it, all drained out of my body at once. I suddenly realized I was so tired I couldn't move. I could barely keep my head up and my eyes open. My DH stepped up and really helped me. I had myself surrounded by things(laptop, planner, cat, phone, beer). He removed everything and helped me into the other room and settled me in bed. I took my medication, put a book on and passed out. I dont even remember hearing the start of the book file that was playing. Lol. I ended up sleeping 11 hours! Lol.

It's currently quarter to 6 pm right now. I made a list in my planner last night but passed out before I could update here. I am going to list some of the things that I have done already and a few that I want to do before hand. Lol.

JFT, 5/25/18

Things that have happened:
    1. Focus on water
    2. Up at 10:30
    3. Coffee time with DH
    4. Shower
    5. M&M's for coffee/needles/lunch/chat
    6. Visited Mom and Dad and told them the DH's news

Things that might happen:
    1. Meal prep!
    2. Pay bills
    3. Order pizza(I am purposely making today a cheat day hense the pizza lol)
    4. Figure out a movie to watch
    5. Cuddle
    6. Bed by 10:30

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Just gonna post some goals.
    Things seem to be falling into place a bit more and now baby is formula fed she basically feeds herself to sleep and that’s it for another 4 hrs!

So may have time to do stuff!
    Just realised my tv doesn’t have YouTube anymore which sucks. So not sure how I’m going to do my videos yet, I’m sure my partner will know a way to do it. As I wanted to attempt some light exercise. I say “light” I’m just gonna end up doing what I used to and see how far I get :sweat_smile:

So JFT: Monday
    - Drink 8 glasses of water (Challenge)
    - Pick up meds
    - BUY NAPPIES (omg do not forget this, Marley is wearing her last one now so will have to go out eaaaarly to get her some for the morning!)
    - Log whatever food I can and remember, but atleast make a conscious effort.
    - Have a look in my bullet journal again!
    - Look up stretches for my upper back/shoulders. It aches so baaad
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    @Bex953172 So many things have been happening for you the last 2-3 days! I'm so happy that things to have settled down and are in more of a routine for you. I am on the track of adopting a "just do it now" mentality as well. After 6 months of sitting at home cleaning the same 2 room house over and over, it taught me some good things about how helpful lists are. I can't really use them at my new job but they definitely seem to be helping when I am at home. I usually use my evenings to spend with the DH but soon I am going to have to spend some time doing things instead of DH time. But I think he understands that.

@joan6630 I dont really have much of a problem drinking water when I am home. But if I go to someone's house or am at work I just dont think about it. I think I will take your challenge as well! I'm sorry you had a bad weekend. I kind of did as well.
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    JFT, 5/25/18

Things that have happened:
    1. Focus on water :)
    2. Up at 10:30 :)
    3. Coffee time with DH :smile:
    6. Shower :smile:
    8. M&M's for coffee/needles/lunch/chat :smile:
    9. Visited Mom and Dad and told them the DH's news :smile:

Things that might happen:
    1. Meal prep! :neutral:Definitely going to do it tomorrow! This needs to get done! My mornings go so much smoother when things are already prepped
    2. Pay bills :)
    3. Order pizza(I am purposely making today a cheat hence the pizza lol) :)Was yummy but ate WAAAAY too much of it
    4. Figure out a movie to watch :DEnded up just watching a hockey game. Not our team but a good game nonetheless
    5. Cuddle :):)Was very nice!
    6. Bed by 10:30 :/Considering it's 10:41 I dont think that is going to happen. LOL

Got to get to bed so I'm just going to put my list up and then add another post in the morning.

JFT, 3/26/18

1. Log all food
    2. At least 64oz(8 glasses) of water
    3. Up @ 6
    4. Morning routine
    5. Yoga!
    6. Morning chat with DH
    7. Work @ 8(not sure when I am leaving)
    8. MEAL PREP
    9. Dinner/Dishes
    10. Budget
    11. Bed by 11

I hope everyone has a great night!
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    toaljasa wrote: »
    @Bex953172 I PM'd you.

Okay, I tried it again.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Make and stick to food plan
    - Drink 3 bottles of water
    - 30 minute lunch break
    - Send important email
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 I PM'd you.

Okay, I tried it again.

Still nothing lol? This is getting weird now! What are you going mfp!!
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    @Bex953172 I PM'd you.

Okay, I tried it again.

Still nothing lol? This is getting weird now! What are you going mfp!!

Okay, it said message sent and everything? And I'm clicking on your face so I don't think it's going to someone else. Hmmm...I'm probably doing something wrong. Okay. Bex, do you have a crockpot (also called a slow cooker) or an instant pot?
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options

Track everything & try to track foods in advance.
    Limit processed foods.
    Set a sugar consumption goal- 25 grams or less.
    Plan what day to see chiropractor.
    Pack fruit & protein bar for snack.
    Walk dog at the beach park. Going to be windy.
    Struggling to get to gym for weight lifting or yoga-try to find a way to stick to this goal.
    Meditate 2x 15 mins each.
    Finished declutrering my diningroom & I love it. Just need to keep "stuff" from finding its way back in here!
    Start posting in evening.
    In bed by 10pm.

Re the water challenge-It took a while but I got there. What helped me was purchasing a gallon jug & filling it daily. I also "chug" 2 cups when I first wake up before my beloved coffee! Now it's simply a habit.

I flew through the posts & so many of you are an inspiration! I think I need to post at night.

Habits dictate how we live our lives.

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Recap Palm Sunday 3/25
    1) Bible class :smiley: / church :smiley:
    2) Walk dog = 4 mi 1:05:03 / happy dog & happy me B)
    3) Continue to declutter (why oh why do I let house get like this?) and to-do list = Made more progress :smiley:
    4) Drink water throughout day > 12c = 14c :smiley:
    5) Net calories green / monitor usual = Ack! Net calories -119, sodium -1,845, sugar -24, fiber ok, protein good :/
    6) Unwind 9:00 (I'm serious!) :smiley: / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off 10:15 = oops :/ 10:30

JFT M 3/26 - Too many snooze alarms / no treadmill before work
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    2) Lunch at desk (class at noon) / make veggie pasta soup for supper / net calories green
    3) Walk dog after work
    4) Continue to-do list
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15