Options

Replies

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday
    1. Prelog food :)
    2. Eat packed lunch :)
    3. Mini meal plan :) got the whole week planned!
    4. Grocery/toiletries list :)
    5. Lunch time Aldi stop? :)
    6. Empty/Fill dishwasher o:) DH did it!!!
    7. LOAD OF LAUNDRY!!! :) Finally!

JFT Tuesday
    1. Prelog food
    2. Ham and cheese wrap for lunch
    3. Make smoothie NOW
    4. Take fish oil
    5. Only ONE evening snack
    6. Eat proper portion size at dinner
    7. Drink waters on the hour
    8. Working from home - 10:30-10:50 Break 12-1 Beak 2:30-3:00 break 4:00 done
    9. Clean off/salt stairs
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    JFT- Monday November 19
    2L of Water - :) 2.25
    Calories in Green by 150 - >:) - Made poor decisions, but I'll forgive myself and move on
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 1/5
    Only 1 Evening Snack - :)
    Walk 1 Mile - :/
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break - >:)
    Write in Journal - :/
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF! - I let stress and frustration get the best of me.

JFT - Tuesday November 20
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    Walk 1 Mile
    5 Somethings at Bathroom Break
    Write in Journal
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF!

I am feeling more relaxed today. I had a couple of interviews scheduled to hire more staff so didn't bring any craft work with me to the office. I have to leave early to drive to Red Deer anyway so may leave earlier and go home to do some work.

Tomorrow I have to have my car into the shop for some recall work, so will be working from home tomorrow as well.

Big shows this week so I need to get some stuff done!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    So, we're out of town for the week. First half is up in DC; next half is over in TN.

JFT:
    1. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Drink more water.
    2. Grade, grade, grade, grade. Pay attention to patterns of error and make plans for review and further practice.
    3. Maybe pick up some things at Aldi for the trip to TN on Thursday? Diet drinks. Maybe something crunchy? More celery? What about lunch for D?
    4. Quiz! Write a post. (Maybe?)

Ongoing plans/ideas
    3. Develop writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts.
    4. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun?
    5. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up. Apr 22 McC. Need sub. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October). GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS.
    6. Gifts for dad and DH - look for licorice puffs (Dollar Tree), cookbook.
    7. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    8. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    9. Create poetry project using Those Winter Sundays, Sonnet 18, and Sonnet 30.
    10. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac. Jewelry - check what the wire thingies are called and look for Youtube videos about how to work with them.
    11. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about.
    12. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion.
    13. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    SW: 184
    Oct 1: 177
    Oct 12: 176
    Oct 19: 174!

Woohoooo!
    Also officially lost 10lbs!

GREAT JOB BEX!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    I’m a little late to the party. ;)
    Just need to be accountable.
    JFT
    Log
    Finish vacuuming
    Get moving and shake off my funk

Jill

Hi Jill! I'm Ali! Welcome - and cute dog :)

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Loooong day at work today. Aimed to get some stuff done and then leave by 5 but Head and Assistant Head needed my help on something and I couldn’t say no! Had my appraisal today which went really well and got in a morning workout and a lunchtime run so mostly successful.

Tuesday goals recap
    - morning workout ✅
    - Show M writing pieces on mental health ✅
    - Get someone to cover playground duty ✅
    - Appraisal at 2:15 ✅
    - Data after work - leave by 5 ❎ not even close!
    - Early night ✅

Wednesday goals
    - morning workout
    - Buy milk on way to work
    - Run at lunchtime?
    - Leave cover work ahead of day out
    - Choose parent helpers for trip
    - Leave by 4:45
    - Eyebrows after work
    - Home to pay piano teacher
    - Early night

Keep it up everyone! X
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Jft Tuesday
    - 8 glasses of water ❎
    - Be in the green✔️
    - Exercise✔️
    - Tidy the house❎
    - Crochet❓
    - November Challenge☑️

Not having the best of days today, Im feeling pretty grumpy.
    Couldn't get all my water in, probably had about 6 so need to improve on this tomorrow because it has been slipping.

Ive had the most horrendous bedtime yet. I put Saskia and Marley to bed (marley is in her "big bed" now so she can get out whenever she wants) so they both got up playing whilst I was giving Casey her last bottle. Eventually it turned to chaos,saskia was shouting for a plaster, Marley was just making lots of noise and so their dad sent Saskia downstairs and Marley to bed. Instead she stood at the gate crying.
    So I nappy changed Casey took her up to bed. She started crying as soon as I put her in the bed.
    Marley shows me her hand and there was dirt on it, at first I thought she had trapped her finger and that it was dried blood, then I thought it was chocolate.. (do you see where I'm going with this?) well it turns out she had a poo and put her hand in her nappy.
    It then took me another 45 minutes to settle them both. And they are FINALLY asleep. I come downstairs to get Saskia to come to bed, she's asleep on the sofa, dead to the world. Someone could fire a cannon in here and I don't think she'd wake up!
    So I go get my partner to ask him to pick he rup because she's too heavy for me. And HES asleep!!!
    Honestly, this house.
    I'm all parented out!

Ive not actually exercised yet. But I 100% am going to. I may or may not crochet and the November Challenge will be involved in the workout which is why it's a red tick because its not something I've done separately
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Weigh in!
    11/05/18- 164.8-lots of water
    11/11/18- Apparently I missed a week
    11/19/18- 163.8

That's OK. I missed a lot of weeks. :D
  • bcTRAI
    Options
    SW: 184
    Woohoooo!
    Also officially lost 10lbs!
    Fan- flipping-tastic! Way to kick butt!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Okay so quick update before bed!

Done my workout again! With the squats for Nov Challenge.
    I'm curious, has anyone else tried it yet?
    Just cooling down before I go for a shower.
    I might have to leave the exercise tomorrow or atleast do it earlier. Think my partner is feeling neglected!

Gonna get some more water and do. Some More stretches then that's me done again!

Another day successfully beaten!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Op sorry for yet ANOTHER post.

Not sure if I had just over worn them but my jeans kept sliding down today! They do seem easier to get on!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Okay so quick update before bed!

Done my workout again! With the squats for Nov Challenge.
    I'm curious, has anyone else tried it yet?
    Just cooling down before I go for a shower.
    I might have to leave the exercise tomorrow or atleast do it earlier. Think my partner is feeling neglected!

Gonna get some more water and do. Some More stretches then that's me done again!

Another day successfully beaten!

I have done the squats probably 10 separate times. I’m really struggling to remember.

You are kicking butt and taking names!!!!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Jft Tuesday
    - 8 glasses of water ❎
    - Be in the green✔️
    - Exercise✔️
    - Tidy the house❎
    - Crochet❓
    - November Challenge☑️

Couldn't get all my water in, probably had about 6 so need to improve on this tomorrow because it has been slipping.

Ive had the most horrendous bedtime yet. I put Saskia and Marley to bed (marley is in her "big bed" now so she can get out whenever she wants) so they both got up playing whilst I was giving Casey her last bottle. Eventually it turned to chaos,saskia was shouting for a plaster, Marley was just making lots of noise and so their dad sent Saskia downstairs and Marley to bed. Instead she stood at the gate crying.
    So I nappy changed Casey took her up to bed. She started crying as soon as I put her in the bed.
    Marley shows me her hand and there was dirt on it, at first I thought she had trapped her finger and that it was dried blood, then I thought it was chocolate.. (do you see where I'm going with this?) well it turns out she had a poo and put her hand in her nappy.
    It then took me another 45 minutes to settle them both. And they are FINALLY asleep. I come downstairs to get Saskia to come to bed, she's asleep on the sofa, dead to the world. Someone could fire a cannon in here and I don't think she'd wake up!
    So I go get my partner to ask him to pick he rup because she's too heavy for me. And HES asleep!!!
    Honestly, this house.
    I'm all parented out!

Ive not actually exercised yet. But I 100% am going to. I may or may not crochet and the November Challenge will be involved in the workout which is why it's a red tick because its not something I've done separately

I hated bedtime when my girls were little. Hubby drove truck so I was alone for most of it. Until I started working evenings and sitters had bedtime, I got them all sweet and cuddly in the morning! Anyhow, I remember one night my eldest was not going to bed, refused to stay in her room. I was sitting on the floor outside her room holding the knob so she couldn’t turn it crying so hard. I didn’t know what to do, I had tried soothing, cuddling, threatening, nothing was working. We lived in an apartment directly below the landlady. The landlady after listening to Lauryn scream for close to two hours came knocking on my door. I with tears running down my face said, “I’m so sorry”, she smiled patted me on the arm and said watch this. She went down to the bedroom opened the door said to Lauryn, “do you want a popsicle from Jack (her OH) tomorrow”? Lauryn of course said yes. She said you get in that bed and go to sleep, not another peep”. Lauryn went to bed immediately! I used the threat of the landlady for weeks afterward!
  • bcTRAI
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I couldn't find my last post so fresh start.
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Water
    2. Vet appt.
    3. Guild meeting
    4. Make spicy cajun yam soup
    5. Laundry (never ending!)
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    JFT, TUes
    1. log all my food :)
    2. mindful eating :)
    3. read more beck diet solution, or read at least one blog on their website :/ Not enough time today
    4. listen to half size me podcasts :/ Not enough time today
    5. concentrate on water :)
    6. sip on water in the evening ... keep that glass next to me, and keep refilling :)
    7. november challenge -- red cup, plus 5 somethings. (I keep forgetting to do the 5 somethings!) :/
    8. go out for a walk after dinner .... Bex's challenge of a 1 mile walk . I did this tonite. ... and I think it helped me get through the nite! :/
    9. work on reading pillows. (1 is almost finished !). :)
    10. get back on here .. be accountable. :)

JFt, Wed
    1. taking hubby to have a procedure in the morning ... so walk around while he is getting it done
    2. prep thanksgiving stuff
    3. rake leaves
    4. log all food
    5. water
    6. mindful eating
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Jft Tuesday
    - 8 glasses of water ❎
    - Be in the green✔️
    - Exercise✔️
    - Tidy the house❎
    - Crochet❓
    - November Challenge☑️

Honestly, this house.
    I'm all parented out!

I hated bedtime when my girls were little. Hubby drove truck so I was alone for most of it. Until I started working evenings and sitters had bedtime, I got them all sweet and cuddly in the morning! Anyhow, I remember one night my eldest was not going to bed, refused to stay in her room. I was sitting on the floor outside her room holding the knob so she couldn’t turn it crying so hard. I didn’t know what to do, I had tried soothing, cuddling, threatening, nothing was working. We lived in an apartment directly below the landlady. The landlady after listening to Lauryn scream for close to two hours came knocking on my door. I with tears running down my face said, “I’m so sorry”, she smiled patted me on the arm and said watch this. She went down to the bedroom opened the door said to Lauryn, “do you want a popsicle from Jack (her OH) tomorrow”? Lauryn of course said yes. She said you get in that bed and go to sleep, not another peep”. Lauryn went to bed immediately! I used the threat of the landlady for weeks afterward!

Oh I love it when people do that!
    When Saskia was a baby she was really unsettled alot of the time. Ash's Nan had come to visit and she said pass me a blanket and watch this.. She swaddled her really snuggly, arms in an all and she went right off to sleep!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Stick to food plan :smile:
    - Sensible choice for dinner - lightest option possible :smile: It wasn't the lightest possible but it was pretty light and (I'm proud of this one) when we discussed having dessert (because the main was so small!) I ended up not having any but having a couple of small liqueur instead (which contained way fewer calories). Overall a success!
    - Be in the green :/ Despite this a couple of hundred over. Will have to make that back later this week
    - 4 bottles water :smile:
    - G&T only at dinner - no wine!!! :/ I swapped a couple of G&T for wine, thought would go better with Italian food. I was right and it was delicious
    - Run to work :smile:

- Savour every bite :smile:
    - No eating whilst standing :smiley:
    - Give myself credit! :smile:

- French homework at lunch :smile:
    - Finish work at 6.30pm latest :neutral: 6.45
    - Train home at 22.15 latest :smile:
    - Gratitude journal :/ was a little late when I got home so just went straight to bed

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Be in the green
    - 3+ bottles water
    - No alcohol

- Savour every bite
    - No eating whilst standing
    - Give myself credit!

- 30+ minute lunch break
    - French homework at lunch
    - Finish work at 5pm