1. stick to calorie goal
    2. Go for swim (am)
    3. Go to yin yoga
    4. Go to Ashtanga yoga
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »
    I have not been on here the past few days --- trying NOT to get this flu going around. I am just super tired, nauseaus, and somewhat dizzy and lightheaded. But at least I don't have the vomiting thing and fever that many have.
    Yesterday I had minor back surgery - so recoopering from that. My back is just sore to lay down! And tomorrow hubby is having his throat thing done - they will use lasers and burn off the precancerous cells he has. So I know he will be in pain! So we are just laying low, hoping neither of us gets this flu. Hubby had to wait 3 months to get in to get this throat thing done, so once this is past, we'll both breathe a sign of relief.

But , inspite of being nauseaus, I am eating ice cream again ..... not drinking water like I should .... so I really need to get back to posting, and back to my goals.

Both of you need to take it easy and heal.
  • junodog1
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    cory17 wrote: »
    @ bex dermatrillomania? what you describe my dh does - picks things until they're a big hard lump. treatment?

Yeah my partner catches me “scanning” my body, which is basically feeling for any “imperfections” so if I have a little cut from anything or a bit of oil has splashed on my hand and marked it and the worst is having spots because I can’t leave them alone. I just pick them. Daily, over and over and they never heal. But I feel like by doing it I’m helping it heal or look better.
    I’ve not gone as far as to purposely make a wound to pick.

Treatment is usually SSRIs. So I’m on fluoxetine (Prozac?) but with me probably CBT will help to find out why I do it in the first place. But I cba going so luckily as I’m aware of it I do try stop myself. Sometimes plasters help and I try a “3 day rule” so I won’t touch one for 3 days togive it chance to heal before I get a cxance to pick it again

This fit in my learn a new thing a day checkbox.
  • junodog1
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    so yesterday went all sorts of wonky.

Sounds like today was better for you. Hope that is correct. <3

• junodog1
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    JFT
    • 64+ ounces
    • Stay under 1500 calories
    • 10K steps
    • Eat 4 different color freggies
    • Set up Thunderbird Tower group room
    • Start researching plumbers for particle filtration issue

Well Monday was a successful day. I guess I set the bar low enough.
  • junodog1
    Options
    I got my first email back for an interview! It's with a bank that I had a dream about and has been on my mind for the last week or two. It's a little odd because they dont have any openings at present but the EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT(!!!!!) that emailed me said that things are always changing in our industry and that he wants to bring me in for an exploratory interview! I really hope it leads to something! There are a few branches that are about 5 miles from my house! It would be great to get a job at one of them!

Exciting news! Happy for you.
  • dominique353
    dominique353 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Wow 2 sets!
    That must be hard work!!!
    I’m due to give birth in 3 weeks! (To a singleton) but will be my third girl!

I had about 30lbs to lose to pre pregnancy, might be a bit more now but good luck :)
    I’ve always found this thread is a massive help!

I used to have the 7min workout app :) totally forgot about it tbh!

I also have 3 girls. My 4th born is a boy lol
    I've yet to use the 7min workout app, but I've downloaded it twice ☺️

I'm back to my prepregnancy plateau weight (between 180-187). My youngest are almost 2.5, so I have no excuses except giving all my time to taking care of my kids and giving myself little self care.
  • asclepsia
    asclepsia Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    asclepsia wrote: »
    JFT:2/7/2018:
    Exercise---5000 steps
    Drink 8 glasses of water-- :)
    Log food :)
    Read/study chapter on entomology;
    ;) still have many pages to go.

• bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Water :)
    2. Work :)
    3. Brush and floss :)
    4. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Water :)
    2. Staff meeting :)
    3. Satellite group :)
    4. Crock pot dinner :)
    5. Brush and floss :)
    6. Bed by 10:30 :)

JFT Thursday
    1. Water
    2. Studio time
    3. Laundry
    4. Brush and floss
    5. Bed by 10:30
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smiley:
    - Stick to food plan :neutral: My lunch didn't quite work - went for lunch with a colleague and although I had planned to go to somewhere I could have light (and calorie controlled options) she wanted to go somewhere else. It wasn't that bad though
    - Drink 3 water bottles :neutral: Had 2 bottle, think I probably had the equivalent of a 3rd in other soft drinks (squash/diet ginger beer)
    - Leave work by 6 latest :smile:

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Be in the green
    - Gentle gym workout at lunch (still suffering from cold)
    - Drink 3 water bottles
    - Stop work by 6.30 latest
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options

Wow 2 sets!
    That must be hard work!!!
    I’m due to give birth in 3 weeks! (To a singleton) but will be my third girl!

I had about 30lbs to lose to pre pregnancy, might be a bit more now but good luck :)
    I’ve always found this thread is a massive help!

I used to have the 7min workout app :) totally forgot about it tbh!

I also have 3 girls. My 4th born is a boy lol
    I've yet to use the 7min workout app, but I've downloaded it twice ☺️

I'm back to my prepregnancy plateau weight (between 180-187). My youngest are almost 2.5, so I have no excuses except giving all my time to taking care of my kids and giving myself little self care.

Well I find it hard with singletons! I have a 4 and 19m old so I can imagine with twins you get less time for yourself anyway! I’m an auntie to twins :)
    Although I can imagine it’s lovely to have them the same age, as they can play the same things and always have a play mate haha.
    My eldest sometimes gets frustrated when they’re playing and she’s trying to play this elaborate game and my youngest is just twirling and singing hahaha

Sometimes you just gotta get through it lol!
    I’ve never had 2 under 2 and people say it’s harrrrd work so nervous for this baby now seeing as my youngest is very full on and drama queen-like lol!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Stayed with the plan yesterday although I don't think I posted here.

So JFT:
    1. Log everything and stay in the green
    2. Make a crockpot meal that will be nice, and hot and ready when I get home
    3. Stop at the gym- do day 2 of week 2 in C25K; do some weights as well
    4. Dishes, get recycling ready and scoop litter before leaving for work

Happy Thursday!
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

A bit about myself:
    I'm 38 and overweight. Since having kids I've kinda lost my identity. I'm "the lady who has 2 sets of twins", so I feel defined by my kids. I have about 35lbs I'd like to lose this year and to reach my major goal.

I am childless at the moment, but we are hoping to change that this year. I think I would love to have twins but I dont think it will happen because the only twins from my family were born to my cousin through Invetro. But you definitely have your hands full! I've done the 7minutes workouts before. Although they are quick, they are intense so be prepared for that!
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smiley:
    - Stick to food plan :neutral: My lunch didn't quite work - went for lunch with a colleague and although I had planned to go to somewhere I could have light (and calorie controlled options) she wanted to go somewhere else. It wasn't that bad though
    - Drink 3 water bottles :neutral: Had 2 bottle, think I probably had the equivalent of a 3rd in other soft drinks (squash/diet ginger beer)
    - Leave work by 6 latest :smile:

I'm so glad you were able to leave by the time you wanted to! I know that that has been really hard for you recently! Awesome job my dear!