What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer (tried the new Cheesecake Factory creamer this morning.... that was probably the most disappointing coffee I've had in my life.)
    Lunch: Either greek yogurt, baby carrots, and almond butter or leftover spaghetti
    Dinner: Tuna cake burger(s?) with homemade sweet potato fries
    Snack: Greek yogurt and almond butter if I don't have it for lunch, protein bar if I do
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Plain instant Cream of Wheat topped with Truvia Nectar and a cut-up Honeycrisp apple microwaved with cinnamon until soft; two eggs scrambled with Muenster cheese and Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies and a side of cooked spinach
    Lunch: Pork tenderloin, red potatoes, cauliflower, Greek yogurt and blueberries
    Pre-workout Snack: Two rice cakes with PB2 and raisins
    Dinner: Chicken topped with organic pasta sauce and a few shakes of grated parmesan cheese, red potatoes, and green beans
    Evening snack: Enlightened Mint Chocolate Chip or Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup ice cream
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,760 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: 2% Fage plain Greek yogurt with ground flaxseed, mixed herbs, and cherry tomatoes.

Lunch: Steamed salmon with broccoli, Ezekiel toast dipped in olive oil

Snack: orange and walnuts

Dinner? don't know yet, likely a mix of curried vegetables (peas, carrots, tomatoes, green beans) and beans (lima, garbanzo or lentils or black beans), maybe with an egg or two as well.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: homemade egg white muffins (with bell pepper, onion & sausage in it)
    Lunch: chicken breast with gravy (crock pot meal) with roasted carrots and a small salad with Bolthouse Caesar dressing
    Dinner: grilled chicken Caesar salad and maybe some roasted potatoes ...
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    My dinner varies day to day, but the rest will be pretty much the same this week:

Breakfast: Roadside Lemonade Protein powder mixed with Minute Maid Light Lemondade

Lunch 1: Soup with brisket, lentils, okra, tomato, mushroom

Lunch 2: GLOP - ground turkey, salsa and cottage cheese with Tostitos minis

Snack1: Protein Bar, Beef Jerky or Halo Top

Dinner: Lamb and Bison stew with potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, cauliflower

Snack2: ?
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This week
    Breakfast: Slow cooker steel cut oats with protein powder, cinnamon, and almond milk topped with Blueberries
    Lunch 1: Turkey burger made w zucchini and red pepper and topped with cheddar and a side of steamed broccoli
    Lunch 2: Grilled Chicken or canned tuna on a salad with a variation of lettuce, spinach/kale, carrots, cuc, celery, red onion, boiled egg and a homemade apple cider vinaigrette
    Dinner 1; Grilled chicken w steamed veggies, usually broccoli, cauliflower, spinach/kale and zucchini, maybe carrots, topped with grated Parmesan
    Dinner 2 Same as Dinner1 but sub grilled salmon.
    Snacks ALL WEEK Homemade orange, cranberry almond crunch. lol (I made a batch worth over 2000 calories) :)
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Breakfast: Oatmeal with peanut butter and flaxseed. COFFEE

Lunch: Leftover quinoa cooked with mushrooms, a peach, blueberry yogurt, asparagus

Dinner: Lentils and rice baked with bell peppers, green onions, peas, and cheddar cheese

Snacks: A starbucks frapp, probably some chocolate
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    1. Black bean and corn enchiladas, shredded cheese, apple

2. Crunchy fish tacos with cabbage/mango slaw and chipotle sour cream
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese and red peppers, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with snap peas and cucumbers with greek dressing, crackers/cheese/summer sausage, kirkland protein bar
    Snacks: Yoplait 100 protein greek yogurt, grapes
    Dinner: Pepperoni Pizza, snap peas, chocolate chip cookie
    Late Snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: homemade egg white muffins (with bell pepper, onion & sausage in it)
    Lunch: chicken breast with gravy (crock pot meal) with roasted carrots and a small salad with Bolthouse Caesar dressing
    Afternoon snack: Honeycrisp apple & a string cheese
    Dinner: antipasto salad (take out)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Raw cookie dough (chickpeas pureed with maple syrup, oats, and almond butter with chocolate chips mixed in), raspberries

Lunch: Roasted beet and lentil salad with lemon tahini dressing, Clif nut butter filled bar

Dinner: Zucchini noodles in soy-sriracha sauce, pumpkin muffin
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with milk and sugar
    Lunch: Leftover spaghetti (last day of leftovers, yay!)
    Dinner: No clue! The boyfriend and I are taking turns this week making "mystery dinners" for the other person! Tonight is his night and I'm super excited to see what he comes up with!
    Snacks: Greek yogurt, almond butter and carrots
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: key lime Greek yogurt, about half of a coffee donut which was too terrible to finish, milk.

Lunch: will be angel hair pasta and broccoli slaw with mushroomy red sauce (and probably cheese).

Dinner: will be chicken taquitos and steamed broccoli, with plenty of fresh salsa.

Snacks: I'm not feeling terribly snacky, but I have some tangerines and prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella sticks if the urge hits.
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 30ml semi-skimmed milk and 1 sweetener plus a pint of water.

Lunch: Baked chicken breast, skin off, harissa seasoning with crudites of celery, red pepper, cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Followed up with an apple and another coffee. Another pint of water.

Dinner: Mixing it up - combinations of meat or fish and vegetables - relatively low carb. A few bites of my partner's "fat" dinner. Followed up with yoghurt or a spoonful of something sweet like jam straight from the jar. More cups of tea and another pint of water.

Snacks: PhD Diet Whey in vanilla with cacao powder. Cups of tea. Maybe an apple or a miso soup if necessary.

Weekend - splurge dinner of a burger and sweet potato fries

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 8 oz chocolate milk, black coffee, fried egg with sliced red pepper
    Lunch: homemade potato soup with broccoli, Bartlett pear
    Dinner: phyllo dough filled with fat free cream cheese, crabmeat, green onion & spices, Thai dipping sauce, stir fried cabbage, carrots & onion
  • OatmealBowl
    OatmealBowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Oatmeal with mixed berries and PB; slice cracked wheat sourdough; green tea

Snack(s): Wheat crackers, cheese, apple; mandarin orange; 0.5 oz almonds

Lunch: Turkey patty melt with grilled onions on wheat

Dinner: Steak, sweet potato w/cinnamon, roasted broccoli - purple onion - tomatoes
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with milk and sugar
    Lunch: Leftover tuna cakes with sriracha sauce, probably riced cauliflower
    Dinner: Leftover "mystery night": hazelnut crusted scallops with green beans and scalloped zucchini - boyfriend really outdid himself last night!
    Snacks: Greek yogurt, probably chocolate greek yogurt or halo top ice cream after dinner this evening
  • AndOne8675
    AndOne8675 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    B cottage chz, pineapple. Giant Americano.
    L chicken Asian Inspired salad, lots of veg, a few cashews, peanut sauce and rice vinegar dressing.
    D half a California burrito...with lots of spicy picked carrots.
    S a couple frosted animal crackers and pop chips
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Lots of coffee (3 year old with night terrors = exhaustion), scrambled eggs with cheese and peppers, apple
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with cucumbers and greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese/summer sausage, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Pineapple and yoplait 100 protein yogurt
    Dinner: No idea, eating at my in laws
    Late Snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    It's kind of a high-cal day for me -- I spent a couple hours this morning helping our local food bank give away surplus potatoes, so it was two hours of hauling 50lb bags and I feel I have earned some extra noms!

Breakfast: lemon Noosa, strawberry lemonade (weird craving).

Lunch: went out for lunch with a friend and had half a piece of terrible catfish (blecch), small side of fries, and we split a slice of cheesecake.

Dinner: will be potato stacks layered with thyme, Muenster, and prosciutto; side salad.

Snacks: had two sticks of mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto post-potatoing.