What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• MicheinMA
    MicheinMA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Breakfast-Coffee w/almond mile creamer & Siggi's strawberry & lingonberry yogurt
    Lunch-2 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 pita
    Dinner-Low Sodium Zatarans jambalaya w/turkey keilbasa & broccoli
    Snacks-Cheese & Crackers
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Leftover general tso "chicken" with califlower rice
    Dinner: Either more leftovers or tunafish cakes with sweet potato fries and garlic sauteed brussels
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blueberries, protein bar
    Dessert: Either mint truffle hot chocolate or a few Dove truffles
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I had a lovely long weekend where I didn't think much about food and even went out to IHOP one day. It was great but I am feeling the vegetable need today!

Breakfast: leftover beef-and-cabbage stir-fry, avocado, coffee.

Lunch: will be loaded vegetable soup, homemade soda bread.

Dinner: will be lemon-garlic chicken on a bed of bok choy, buttered noodles, and roasted carrots.

Snacks: will probably involve more soda bread and/or cheese, if I have them at all.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Potatoes, cabbage, and lima beans in tomato sauce

Lunch: Black bean soup with chopped jalapenos, cheezy herb scone, dark chocolate peanut butter cups

Dinner: Garlic cayenne grits, roasted mushrooms and cauliflower
  • bigdavedadon
    bigdavedadon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Premier protein Shake, Black coffee
    Lunch: Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Brocolli Rabe & Green Beans
    Dinner: Roasted shrimp w/ cauliflower grits (from Snap Kitchen)
    Snacks: Apple, almonds, lite n fit yogurt
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    1. Red potatoes, green beans, asparagus, arugula, HB egg, and walnuts with a mustard vinaigrette

2. SkinnyTaste Korean grilled chicken, jasmine rice, spicy stir-fried broccoli, bok choy, and green beans

1270 calories. Maybe a piece of toffee or popcorn before bed.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Protein shake w/ vanilla whey powder, 2% milk, banana, cinnamon; black coffee

Lunch: Grilled flank steak, fajita veggies, black bean/corn salad, avocado, Fage 2% Greek yogurt, raspberries

Dinner: Cornmeal crusted catfish, baked sweet potato, sauteed beet greens

Snacks: Leftover GF pancake w/ bourbon pecans, Tbsp peanut butter, 2 hershey's dark chocolate hearts
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: one multi-grain waffle with sugar free syrup, a fried egg with Panola hot sauce, black coffee
    Lunch: it's actually gonna be an avocado boba tea from the mall because power's out at home. Was planning on grape leaves, small serving of garlic couscous & a Gala apple. Probably have that tomorrow.
    Dinner: taco salad
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: lettuce wrap with deli turkey, carrots, salsa, and cashew lemon garlic sauce; clementine

Lunch: salad with red leaf lettuce, yellow bell pepper, carrot, celery, and homemade garlic ranch dressing; two hard boiled eggs; a few dried figs

Dinner: will be paleo turkey meatballs with zucchini noodles and marinara sauce

Snacks: will be carrot sticks dipped in cashew lemon garlic sauce, freeze-dried pineapple with cashews and almonds
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- one egg scrambled, one lisce rasin toast and one small turkey sausage link- coffee
    lunch- 3 oz sweet potatoe, one serving of brocoli and grilled catfish(yum)
    suppoer- rest of catfish on a bun(sandwich) with cherry tomatoes
    snack- diet coke and single size serving bag of potatoe chips
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been having a sardine from a can of several in tomato sauce along with a bag of frozen vegetables, 2 oz lentil pasta, and some salsa on the pasta for my dinner on non-pizza days. I'd had both the box of lentil pasta and the can of sardines for months and decided to use them.
  • mealsbyvictoria
    mealsbyvictoria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Taking pictures of everything I eat.

Breakfast - yogurt, chia, blood orange

Lunch - fried tofu over kale and lots of veggies

Dinner - arugula salad with feta, turkey bacon, veggies, truffle oil

Snacks - yogurt, pistachios
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Lunch: Leftover general tso "chicken" with stir fry veggies
    Dinner: Leftover tomato, shrimp, and spinach pasta from last night, probably a slice of garlic bread
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blackberries, protein bar, maybe a few leftover Dove truffles after dinner
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs with goat cheese, mini bagel with butter and jam, kiwi, coffee with one-touch latte foam.

Lunch: will be loaded vegetable soup and homemade soda bread again... and possibly forever, as I seem to have made a neverending pot of soup.

Dinner: will be classic meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.

Snacks: not sure (as usual). Yesterday I had a small cup of mini-marshmallows before bed and it was kind of awesome, so maybe that again?

@mealsbyvictoria I love the photos! What a great addition to the thread. Your food is beautiful and looks delicious, especially that dinner salad.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    1. Red potatoes, green beans, asparagus, arugula, HB egg, and walnuts with a mustard vinaigrette (last day for this salad, yay! At least it was really tasty and filling.)

2. SkinnyTaste Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu, parsley potatoes, steamed broccoli

Only 1093 calories, so probably some Trader Joes ginger thins cookies and an afternoon Chai latte.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 breakfast sausages, 1 hard boiled egg
    Lunch: homemade egg salad, carrots with Bolthouse Ranch for dipping, string cheese
    Afternoon snack: Honeycrisp apple and banana
    Dinner: breaded tilapia fillet with tartar sauce, roasted potato cubes & 1 slice of garlic toast
    After dinner snack: veggie sticks
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Roasted mushrooms, cheezy herb scone, tangerine

Lunch: Potatoes, cabbage, and lima beans in tomato sauce, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Noodle bowls with tempeh, cabbage, and orange Marmite sauce, probably a beer
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Premier Protein Shake and Coffee with 2tsp creamer and 2 splenda

Lunch: Boca Veggie burger(lettuce, tomato, onion) on sandwich thin, zucchini and squash, small jazz apple

Afternoon snack: Boiled egg, Planters Nutrition Mix (almonds, pistachios, cashews)

Dinner: Baked chicken wings, side salad with light balsamic vinegrette, Normandy blend veggies, garlic bread

Dessert:Sugar Free popsicle

With calories to spare :)
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Taking pictures of everything I eat.

I thought I was the only one that did that. My phone is full of everything I've eaten in the last month...LOL
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Lunch: Breakfast wrap with spinach, egg, pepperjack cheese, and a packet of mild taco bell sauce
    Dinner: Boyfriend's turn to cook tonight! Either tuna cakes with sweet potatos and brussels or spaghetti with garlic bread... knowing him probably spaghetti.
    Snacks: Protein bar, greek yogurt with blackberries, peanut butter cup halo top ice cream if there's room left over after dinner