• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,561 Member
    Options
    kittybenn

Thanks for your latest entry. It got me back on track. :*

• Skyweigh
    Skyweigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @JulieAL1969 --- I love Russell Brand! He can be pretty funny, and pretty insightful, too.
  • Skyweigh
    Skyweigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    Hello people, I was visiting family. My Mom said I had lost a lot of weight. She thought I lost it because of the flu, but I knew it was because of being here with you guy, I did look very handsome to be fair

... especially to your mom, right?
    Lol -- only kidding! You are handsome to most of us here, too!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    As i’m realizing Feb is just about done I was looking over my daily chart I keep. I was definitely not as good to myself as I was in January.
    Although I had them planned that way, the two extra nights I drank in the beginning of the month really raised my total days I drank for Feb.
    My busy schedule really held up my progress at the gym too. I only made it an average of twice a week compared to four times a week in January. I did keep up my yoga goal this month. But I’d like to see a month where I can achieve all my wellness goals.
    I have at least a few more days to try and lose this last pound, and at least with all the setbacks I will have hit my weight loss goal.
  • snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Alzzi76 wrote: »
    Hello family xo :'( ... im feeling mega angry frystrated and depressed....
    straight vodka looks so nice and would normally hit it hard and go to bed or go for a long drive till after midnight drive. (i can't for certain reasons)... just wasnt to do something really naughty... :(
    I decided not to go the whole hog,.. i found my frozen b day cake and hit it hard. I thought , im not a cake person hopfully the sick feel will stop me.

Hopefully things are better! It might not seem like it, but the cake was probably a better option. Congratulations on steering clear of vodka!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    We are almost there with this month!!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    straight vodka looks so nice and would normally hit it hard and go to bed or go for a long drive till after midnight drive. (i can't for certain reasons)... just wasnt to do something really naughty... :(
    I decided not to go the whole hog,.. i found my frozen b day cake and hit it hard. I thought , im not a cake person hopfully the sick feel will stop me.

I hope all is better come Monday. Proud of your choices
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,561 Member
    Options
    alzzi76-

Very strong and smart decision to pass up vodka or do something naughty. Cake is GOOD and won't give you a hangover. Big hug!
    Last Monday of Feb. Seems as though it flew by. Now for March. And getting past those St. Patrick's Day celebrations.

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options

Hang in there my friend ! Hopefully you feel a little better today. Cake sounds good!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    Ok friends, I made a new thread called "Less Alcohol- March 2018- One Day at a Time" in the Challenge board. If someone can copy and paste the March link , I'd appreciate it.
  • ehseeker
    ehseeker Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Before we switch over to March thread, please let us know how you did, what you learned this month, and how you feel with less alcohol in your system. It really is a poison.

Thanks to this thread I've been AF 11 days this month since finding this thread 12 days ago. I've had one glass of wine which I made a decision to have meaning I considered options instead of taking it for granted I'd join in. I went to Happy Hour and had club soda, the open box of wine is going bad and I'm feeling clearer and healthier. I've become aware of how alcohol is everywhere in our culture and how we use it to fill up the empty or bored places within us. I'm more aware of the negatives - it is a poison - and of how just how false the "good time" feeling is. Thank you to all of you as I know this is helping me create a healthier life and better environment for the 3 year old who lives with me.