What Is A Fitness Goal You Have That You Don't Typically Share?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I want to be back to where I was 5-6 years ago in terms of flexibility (palms flat on the ground when bending over, with some extra bend to my elbows) and endurance
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    What I say: I want to get fitter and stronger.
    What I mean: pancake butt be gone, together with the cellulite on top.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Do an unassisted pull up! Right now I can do 3 using a 50-120lbs resistance band.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I would like to run a marathon fast enough to qualify for Boston. This is not something I will be able to do soon, as my current half marathon time is 3:06 and I'm still obese. But it's a mantra I repeat to myself as I work towards my goals.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    24hr mountain bike race. Solo.
    Handstand pushups.

Free or supported?

Oh... And mine

Planche pushup

Can you already do a planche? I've started working on planche progressions including pseudo planche pushups. I was just wondering what your progressions looked like.

I'm doing the progressions from Chris Sommer's Gymnastic Bodies.

And No, I'm still working from the tuck to the planche.
  • cmh308
    cmh308 Posts: 317 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I want to do the Cascade Crest 100 in 2020!

Edited to add I want to be able to knock out 12 strict pull ups in a row by November.
  • breebeasley76
    breebeasley76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    To paint my toenails and breath at the same time.
    Run again (knee injury)
    Daily yoga
  • justjara123
    justjara123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Scorpion (cheer pose) on both legs. I was once able to do it with my more flexible leg but I can’t even split anymore.
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I want to be hot and sexy to make my ex super jealous!!!
  • CatLover22974
    CatLover22974 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Be able to jog for more than 10 seconds without wanting to collapse and die from lack of oxygen; even though I already go at the pace of a terminally exhausted snail crawling through a vat of peanut butter, and if I went any slower I'd be going backwards.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    flexibility and upper abs...i stand no chance with lower abs from loose skin and i dont wanna tell people i want abs XD And id love to be flexible, Im just not. Working on it. I also want to lose a few more pounds but that seems to piss people off around me so i never say it lol