Victoria's Secret Models: Sexy or too skinny?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    too skinny! imo. most have no curves what so ever. and their beauty is all behind the makeup.
    Screenshot2013-08-05at92735AM_zps1cc2f365.png

No makeup..still looks smoking to me

i agree.. she looks beautiful!
    Let me help you, repeat after me, "Mea culpa."

And how about a nice serving of humble pie?

maybe that model ate her makeup? I'm KIDDING. She is that combination of adorable and hot.
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    too skinny! imo. most have no curves what so ever. and their beauty is all behind the makeup.

Let me help you, repeat after me, "Mea culpa."

And how about a nice serving of humble pie?

and you can kiss it!! muah!
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

Would turn lesbian for...along with Adriana Lima :laugh:

What's all this business about them having no curves? These models clearly work for what they've got and are very fit, as opposed to normal runway models who only need to be skinny rather than toned. Different breed of models in my opinion.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    and you can kiss it!! muah!

You're a pleasant person, aren't you? :flowerforyou:
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think they're sexy!
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Would turn lesbian for...along with Adriana Lima :laugh:

What's all this business about them having no curves? These models clearly work for what they've got and are very fit, as opposed to normal runway models who only need to be skinny rather than toned. Different breed of models in my opinion.

Not everyone likes the lean look, and I think that takes away from some people's view of curves . I think Miranda Kerr looked her hottest a couple years ago after she had her baby. She was still fit, but her body fat was higher. Just a personal preference (as if I get a say in other people's body shapes...). Still gorgeous, though :)
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    To the people who said I was trying to body shame by posting this, that was not my aim. I for one think they look fantastic and will admit I am jealous, especially of their hair because mine is stick straight and it's nothing I could achieve :sad:
    That being said, I asked the question because my boyfriend says they are too skinny and that I shouldn't look up to them as fitness role models. I know they have some unhealthy habits before shoots but let's be honest, they're still very fit. Just look up Candice Swanepoel's instagram pic of her abs after a work out, fantastic IMO.
    Sorry if you all thought I was trying to body shame or what not to feel better about myself because I wasn't. I was just curious about how others felt about them.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    To the people who said I was trying to body shame by posting this, that was not my aim. I for one think they look fantastic and will admit I am jealous, especially of their hair because mine is stick straight and it's nothing I could achieve :sad:
    That being said, I asked the question because my boyfriend says they are too skinny and that I shouldn't look up to them as fitness role models. I know they have some unhealthy habits before shoots but let's be honest, they're still very fit. Just look up Candice Swanepoel's instagram pic of her abs after a work out, fantastic IMO.
    Sorry if you all thought I was trying to body shame or what not to feel better about myself because I wasn't. I was just curious about how others felt about them.

I don't think you were body shaming, but there was definitely some of that going on in here with some of the comments. Its going to happen, regardless of what you said in the initial post, because its a picture of a lady. Sadly, it seems to happen all too often when someone casually poses a question of this nature. Not your fault. You can't control responses.