Tattoos?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• stellalagerfeld
    Options
    I find them attractive. I have one myself which I got out of whim. I knew what I wanted I just didn't have time to pick a good design. It was only after getting it when I started to research more. Haha! I might decided to have it covered up someday, or maybe not.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    I like tattoos, but some people really should proof read their tattoos before agreeing that it looks fine.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    They are artistic. I have one on my ankle. Like good when I wear heels
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    I have two.

The first I drew a picture and pinned it on my mirror for 6 months before getting it. It was a sunlike design. When I went to the tattoo shop I found something almost the same but different colours which I liked better (blues rather than reds and oranges). If I could go back, I'd have them do it about 2 inches lower, so that it doesn't peek out of shirts when I'm at work (English teacher in Japan). The only thing I hate is when a guy touches it and askes if it's an "on button". I look at them with my most serious look and say, "No, it's an off button".
    a246754c-7afb-4e2b-9d40-24e4d9539cbd_zpsc6afea59.jpg

The second is a tattoo of a wood carving I bought in Cuba. I knew I'd be moving around and couldn't always have the statue with me, but I could have the tattoo. It reminds me of the beauty of the female form.
    0a2442e8-9906-47ba-8474-294ff90c1550_zpsa72ed7d5.jpg

After looking at these pics I'm thinking I might need to save up for a touch up on my sun. But it is a real close up, it's actually only about the size of a loonie.
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I finish 7 years of post grad study in 3 months....then it will be time for the next piece! Want to unite the ones I have in a larger piece.
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've got an orange and black butterfly on my left wrist (which covers my self harm scars) and in the middle its got the symbol.for "strength". I got it on my 18th birthday last May :)
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I wanted to be a rebel when i turned 18 and got a tattoo, but didn't want my mom to see it since she would cut it off, so i got an *kitten* tattoo, best desion of my life
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I like them.

I'd love for my man to have lots but he's just not that kinda guy :sad:

I have a lame 1 on my right ankle. Got it done when I was 18, always wanted a little devil. Kinda regret it now. Ah well.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I love my tattoos and my boyfriend has them too. I think they're a personal choice. Having tattoos means I have to be very covered up for my teaching job in Japan. Sucks on hot days like this.
  • tarotlou
    tarotlou Posts: 47
    Options
    I love tattoos, have a few my bf hates tattoos and he is so opposite of me that I wouldn't want him to have any or piercings because I love him just the way he is. For tattoos and piercings gone wrong have a look at awful body modifications, that may make some think twice before having any tatts or piercings and as for the person who said about laser removal OMG it hurts.:sad:
  • pennelope515
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos, simply because I change my mind all the time and I don't know exactly what I want.
    My S.O has one that I love! But he regrets it because it's on his forearm and people ask him about it all the time!
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love them. They are sexy as hell.

I have two on my back. My boyfriend doesn't have any, but I love him anyway.
  • estielouise
    estielouise Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I hate em! I have two myself that i got when I was 18 and 22, and wish I hadn't got em done now, I still think they look okay, as the design work was good, but I wish I had never done it, they are so permenant and will be with me when i am old and wrinkly!

My sister has loads and to be honest she looked better without them, she has gotten too addicted to them, she keeps adding more! There is a lot to be said for "less is more"!
  • iamthelie
    Options
    I love tattoos. There's nothing better then a man with many many tattoos.
    I have a few myself but nothing major, and I want lots and lots more :D
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    love, love, love :) But i'll wait till i am in my late twentys to get more, don't want to ruin my life just because i think something is cool now!

I got "no fear" on my foot, it has a huge meaning for me and remembers me on the things i learnt so far.
  • pennybelle
    pennybelle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Double ummmmmm
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    I love tattoos, the ones i do have are personal things in my life and i dont regret any of them even after 18 years of getting my first one done, they are a conversation starter and the school i work in are pretty relaxed about my appearance. Some people hate them and judge me for having them, but as i said they are my personal memories. yippeee
  • jmellott99
    jmellott99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'm a big fan of tattoos! i'm pretty addicted and am about to get my other foot done <
    crazy painful, but pretty neat looking!