Tattoos?

Options
SemperAnticus1643
SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
Love them or hate them? Like them on your significant other? Who's got pics?

My husband doesn't have a single tattoo. I LOVE THEM within reason of course. He didn't date tattoo'd women until he met me. It wasn't until we had our first sexual encounter that he realized I had tattoos. I have since got a couple more tattoos that are easily covered due to my profession. My latest tattoo isa rib tattoo that says Semper Anticus which translates to Always Forward. My husband is now looking to get a tattoo AND has discovered that my "secret tattoos" are kinda hot cause he feels like the world sees the professional me but he see's what he refers to as a rebel. lol

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I love them i have lots and so does my husband
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Tattoos can either be very sexy or just downright ugly. It all depends...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I am pretty indifferent about them. I have one, and I love mine - but that doesn't mean I am automatically going to love all of the ones on everyone else... nor will i automatically hate tattoos on others. I have seen some pretty bad ones. And sometimes, even the bad ones, I will love or hate depending on whom it was tattoo's (if I don't think you are a good person, i would like a bad tattoo on you, right?). So to say that I love or hate them is a bit too much of a blanket statement for me.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Love them and so does my husband. Tattoos are hot.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I dig tattoos.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Love them! Once I hit my goal I'm getting more ink. It's been 6 years since my last one
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    the only tattoo i care about is my own.

right shoulder. simple green lantern icon for the sign of will power.

neck and face tattoos, probably wouldnt date a gal who had those, i just dont find them attractive in the least

a sleeve, meh not too bad but there would be a whole slew of factors id have to enjoy about her to date her
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Big thing for me. My boyfriend however has none and doesn't like them even though I have 11!

I want more though, still finishing my chest piece.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I have one, a swingset on my foot. I will get my second one when I hit my next weight loss goal!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I got this one to remind me to never give up. This applies to everything. Food, friends, job, health. Just hang in there because it's gets better.

tumblr_mqfqn6yHgQ1qaxu0io1_500.jpg
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I got this one to remind me to never give up. This applies to everything. Food, friends, job, health. Just hang in there because it's gets better.

Ummmmmm...
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I have two, soon three. I love tattoos! I feel they are a great way to express ones self in a (hopefully) beautiful way. My tattoos all represent something or someone. The next piece I get is going to be a memorial to my daughters & I cannot wait to get it! I am attracted to others with them as well but, all in all it depends on the person and the ink, etc. At the end of the day however, it doesn't matter what I think of someone's ink, if they're happy then that's great! :drinker:
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Ummmmmm...

Yup - ummmmmm
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I love them and currently have 3 :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

Ummmmmm...

Yup - ummmmmm

obvious sarcastic post
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I have a couple.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have one, it's a Motherhood knot for my kids. I love them but am very picky when it comes to my body. I want something that has meaning not something I'm going to regret later on in life.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hey, I forgot to post my tattoo pic...

Semper Anticus

e7c5e9c8-e2f8-4ca3-a095-d98b96e9b9b8_zps576acd92.jpg
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and I got a tattoo when I was 18. I feel sorry for the way its got so fashionable everyone seems to think they almost have to have one.
    I now look at the types that tattoo people and think what arrogant so and so's to want to put something permanent on somebody else's body. Some studios even do tattoo removal as well, very encouraging.

Its more painful getting them lasered off than getting them on. really you can live without a tattoo. Tattoos look great when you're young and sexy and hot, not so good when you're old and the tribal thing you got in the '90's is so , well, '90s. (insert decade as appropriate).
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: