Tattoos?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    All I can ever think of is how much more constructively all that money could be used.

And once again you could say that about anything... That Art you hang on the wall or that piece of expensive jewellery/suit you only wear to nice dinners out - Same thing!
    I dont see the point in spending loads of money on a car... some do.

Not the same thing. The things you compared tattoos to are physical assets that can be resold and can appreciate in value (with the exception of the car unless we're talking about classics).

to me its the same thing.
    I would prefer to spend thousands on tattoos that last a lifetime then on something that could break in a year or two.

Also... I like to show people art i like... can't ALWAYS have everyone come to my house.... so i have it on my body lol

Oh I can appreciate your last sentence, but there is still a difference between a physical asset and a tattoo, that was really my only point. I actually love tattoos.
  • zummerzet_lou
    zummerzet_lou Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I got this one to remind me to never give up. This applies to everything. Food, friends, job, health. Just hang in there because it's gets better.

tumblr_mqfqn6yHgQ1qaxu0io1_500.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guess they don't do grammar checks on Tattoos?
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Contributing with an example of one of my degenerate tattoos

Screenshot2013-08-05at84322PM_zps6d867b6a.png

RIP Zyzz...
  • sdonovan4
    sdonovan4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Love tats
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    The one I have around my belly button got like 3 times its size when I was pregnant and it went back to its normal size afterwards. :)
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Love them.
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love them.

Of course he has the same tattoo...I got it as partially as a tribute to him fool.

Edit: Ah of course, you edited your original post. Coward.
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options

RIP Zyzz...

A girl who recognizes the greatness of Zyzz...

Mind blown
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Love them! :smile:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Love them.

Of course he has the same tattoo...I got it as partially as a tribute to him fool.

Edit: Ah of course, you edited your original post. Coward.

Hardly a coward because I realized my mistake and corrected it...
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Don't like them for me or on a man at all. I'm preppy to the core so just no on me. I like classy, sophisticated, perfectly tailored Brioni/Canali/Zegna suit wearing to work and preppy on the weekend type men. Tattoos fit nowhere in that equation.

To each their own though.

hahaha. I too, am preppy and classy and date similar type guys who *gasp* also have tattoos. :wink:

can i interest you in a green lantern on the right shoulder kind of guy?
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    love it, but major OUCH factor! Rib tattoos!
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    I have tattoos, & LOVE tattoos. That said they're certainly not all created equally.
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    love it, but major OUCH factor! Rib tattoos!

My biggest tattoo is on my ribs.... I actually loved getting my ribs tattooed! probably the best sitting out of all of them, I have the back of my neck, spine, should blade, foot, wrists and rib cage.

but then again... I'm weird... I love the pain haha
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Nope, I avoid them at all costs. It's actually been proven that the ink will absorb into your system and cause you to RETAIN FAT!!! The only way around it is to do hot yoga and pop those raspberry ketones to sweat out the toxins, but you gotta do it a whole lot I hear.

Also, they're ugly.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Love them, have several,would like to get more at some point.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options

i used to be in a guild on World of Warcraft named this.

I only have two myself. Breathe on my wrist and a tattoo on the back of my neck for my daughter (simple tiara with her name underneath) <3.

Too tired to upload the photos i have to show off *shrug*
  • kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My husband has a couple and I like them on him.

I don't have any and am glad that I resisted the urge.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    All I can ever think of is how much more constructively all that money could be used.

that's what I think of people who send an assload on purses and frivolous items. I guess we all spend our money on what we want to spend it on. I personally enjoy ensuring my degenerate status is in tact, lol. *shrugs*
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Don't like them for me or on a man at all. I'm preppy to the core so just no on me. I like classy, sophisticated, perfectly tailored Brioni/Canali/Zegna suit wearing to work and preppy on the weekend type men. Tattoos fit nowhere in that equation.

To each their own though.

hahaha. I too, am preppy and classy and date similar type guys who *gasp* also have tattoos. :wink:

can i interest you in a green lantern on the right shoulder kind of guy?

:blushing: