WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2018

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    :) I have been consistent in many areas of my healthy routine (drinking water, logging food and exercise, walking a lot of steps, etc.) but for haven't been good at remembering to the do the plank I want to do every day. Today I tried to remember by putting it on my "to do" list and it worked. So I'll try that again tomorrow.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Barbie - you are an inspiration with your daily routine! Fantastic idea of making a to do list for the plank!

<3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Rebecca- you are doing fantastic! You have found something that works for you! I don't use protein bars or shakes because most have over my carb limit in just one serving. I try to keep my carbs at or below 20g. For protein I eat eggs and meats like you and I don't always hit the amount I'm supposed to. My focus for Keto is 75% fat 20% protein and 5% carbs.

<3

Wow, those are some crazy macros! I have always just followed what mfp had for me preset up. So it's 50% carbs, 30% fats and 20% protein. I'm in a totally different world than you. In my defense, my carbs are a slice of 12 grain bread, wasa crisp bread, truvia sugar blend, Kashi waffles, minute rice wild rice cups, so not a lot of white things.
    Rebecca
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Cleaned my patio and washed the screens. Big job that took 5 hours. DH helped me or so would still
    Be out there.
    Suebdew in TX
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    grogers511 wrote: »
    Just a quick share before bed tonight. I’m doing well. Staying on plan. Working through a few items on my to do list.

Lost another dear relative. My cousin. A great fun loving guy who never failed to make us laugh. Quick witted and charming. He surprised us and made us laugh one last time. He requested a special song be played at the end of his funeral: The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens.

—Ginger in Texas

This brought a lump to my throat, so sad but you have good memories :'(

Kate UK <3
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,087 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Lenora we had carpenter bees a few years ago we tried to fill the holes before getting them removed. We were told not to do this they will just create more holes to get out. Once they area is treated and you know they are gone. Then it is time to fill the holes.

We did call a professional to get rid of them.