SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- MAY 2018 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• saltypickle
    saltypickle Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    To Ver000nika: my trick is to plan ahead. For example: driving for a long trip leads to boredom, so pack veggie to snack on in the car. I check the menu online before meeting my friends for dinner, so I know the calories. I split up the food on my plate b4 eating, so I knew w what I’m taking hone with me.
    I try to keep busy with projects or friends to avoid eating for something to do.
    Anyone else have weekend eating tips?
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 3

Eeep...stressed out...I have karate graduation (which is awesome), an injured leg (not so great) and a wedding party (which I would rather walk over broken glass than go to) today. It doesn't help that it's been raining cats and dogs for 48 hours. But today will be better. I swear it in front of witnesses!
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Me:7
    LNS:3* :|
  • irandreescu
    irandreescu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me - 9
    LNS - 1
    Altough I'm able to limit my LNS, I am simply unable to give up my desserts at the end of my meal
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,939 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 6

streak 0
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,957 Member
    Options
    Me: 9*
    LNS: 2
  • Tolamarie
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Altough I'm able to limit my LNS, I am simply unable to give up my desserts at the end of my meal

Are the desserts putting you over your desired calories for the day? Is there a way you can build dessert into your meal plans?

I have a very strong desire for sweet things. I know if I deprive myself completely I will binge and end up eating more than if I plan something for dessert. I am able to limit my dessert to only having it with my evening meal. I've tried various things such as PBJs with PB Fit and sugar free jelly on 45 calorie/slice bread (about 160 calories for one sandwich), Halo Top ice cream (240-380 calories/serving because I eat the entire container) and right now I'm on a blackberry and yogurt kick. I heat 100 grams of frozen blackberries in the microwave for about a minute, microwave a 6 oz container of non-fat vanilla yogurt for 30 seconds, and then mix the two together. I swear it tastes like warm blackberry cobbler for only about 150 calories.

• Tolamarie
    Options
    Me:10*
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    ME 11
    LNS 0
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Me:7
    LNS:4*
  • Kullerva
    Options
    Me:9

:)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,939 Member
    Options
    Me: 7
    LNS: 6

streak +2
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Me: 11*

Counting May 13 in the books as a successful night. Will follow up if it doesn’t hold true...
  • Kullerva
    Options
    Me: 10
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Me: 11*
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member