The SWaT Team Challenge - Month 2

12345679»

Replies

• sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    You guys are doing awesome! Unlike me who has fallen off the treadmill this week. Went last day school shopping today and I don't know how many miles I walked but nothing official! lol Hopefully getting back on my feet again tomorrow. Probably won't make my goal but I've come pretty close anyways.

I ordered the Leslie Sansone "You can do Abs" I might give it a look tomorrow but I want to try out the Slim in 6 that Plumsgrl is gonna try too. Hubby is going to play golf so I'll have some time to myself. Just gotta get up and do something! And I need to get some more miles towards my goal!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    wanted to get up early this am to work out, but I didn't get enough sleep so had to do it tonight, now my calves ache:ohwell:
    total of 4 miles- glad I did it. felt like I accomplished something great, even 'tho I had low energy, the pizza bread I just had helped:laugh:
    have a great sunday!
  • sandara
    I was only going to do 3 miles when I started but It actually felt good so I did another 2. I think it did me good to have a few days off from the exercising. I may not make my goal but at least I won't be too far off. lol
  • PLUMSGRL
    well I worked another 12 hours today (day2 of 4 in a row), so I'm a little punked out:ohwell:
    managed to do 2 miles with a dvd and another mile with Plum, first time he liked it more than me:bigsmile:
    GOOD PUPPY:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Well, I'm still walking but not putting it on my ticker right now. I have been averaging 5 miles a day! What I've been doing is walking instead of looking for something to eat when I'm bored or need a break. Seems to be working, too, as my weight has started going down again.
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    6 miles done today!!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    1QueenB and pmjsmom-you guys rock!
    since I'm weighing in tomorrow, I decided to only walk Plummy (I pushed for the past 6 days).
    can't wait to get on that scale, since I don't have a clue how I did this past week, my clothes seem looser...
    I'll let ya know tomorrow!!!
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    I did it! I made 20 miles for the month. I had my doubts because of vacation, but it worked out. OK...what's going on next month? Are we doing this again?
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Plumsgrl,
    Let us know what the scale says. I hope it's a good number for you! My fingers are crossed.
  • pmjsmom
    Luneytoonz--I'm game for another month since I plan on walking anyway! I don't know what my goal will be because I plan to spend some time working on some jewelry pieces but I'll think about it.
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    :drinker: Another 6 miles done today!!!:happy: YAY ME!!! I may not make my goal this month, but I am so proud of me for at least puuting my "best foot" forward to try:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • sandara
    Hi everyone!

Well I did get in 4 more miles today so I only missed my goal by 5 miles.

I've really enjoyed being part of this group and would love to see it continue. I know we lost some folks along the way but there are several of us that have really hung in there. Maybe some of the others will come back or we'll pick up some new members along the way. I'm like you pmjsmom, I want to continue walking but I also want to try some other things mixed in. I'll probably cut my goal in half so I can have some time to try out the slim in 6 workout and the Leslie sansone You can do Abs. I've got to start working on some strength training to help out with all the jiggly stuff I have going on! :laugh:

What does everyone else think about continuing? I'm wilth the rest of you whatever you all want to do.

Sandy

Pmjsmom - Is that your kitty? It's a cutie!
  • sandara
    well I worked another 12 hours today (day2 of 4 in a row), so I'm a little punked out:ohwell:
    managed to do 2 miles with a dvd and another mile with Plum, first time he liked it more than me:bigsmile:
    GOOD PUPPY:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know how you walk after working 12 hour days! Way to go!
  • PLUMSGRL
    WOOPS!
    woke up late and FORGOT to weigh in:grumble: guess I'll do it tomorrow...
    walked another 4 miles tonight after work-

Sandy I do it out of guilt (wanting the numbers to drop, wanting to meet my goal on the challenge, wanting my wine, wanting my skinny cow, wanting, wanting, wanting). today was my 4th 12 hour shift and I'm off tomorrow so I'll start slim in 6- yep there is push ups, but I'm planning to do the wall type... oh yea I'm working 2 more 12s this week.. so -

I'm gonna keep walking along with the slim in 6, so I will be doing a bit less on days I work, but would like to keep this thing going, just because you guys push me!!!

I sent Rob another note, but I don't expect a reply-too bad:ohwell:
  • pmjsmom
    Plummy--that's the kitty my dd took with her to Texas and I miss him a LOT!
    I am going to get another but probably not until after Thanksgiving as my son and I plan to visit relatives in the Phoenix area then and I don't want to leave a newly acquired kitty behind!

I'm game for another month. I want to get one or two Richard Simmons dvds to mix into my routine--I remember his workouts as being a lot of fun! (I get loads of 'strength training' at work so using light weights and resistance bands is plenty for me!)

I think all we have to do is post a new topic for the new month.
  • pmjsmom
    I'm trying to start a new topic for this next montth but MFP appears to be having some difficulties this morning. Look for SWaT Team Challenge-Month 3 in fitness and exercise if I don't get a link posted here.

Okay--got it. I'm not sure how to post a link but you can always copy and paste!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/112247-swat-team-challenge-month-3
This discussion has been closed.