Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 40

Options

Replies

• Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Well, I'm not organised to cut and paste my results for the last few days, but yesterday I was at 140.0 and today I think I'm 138.9. I think it's (hopefully) water weight from my marathon attempt on Monday (I dropped out at mile 18, but ran up to that point) then ate a LOT of pizza and ice cream.

Now have to think about adjusting my calorie intake as I've been aiming for 1800 cals a day to account for run training, but I'm now having two weeks 'recovery' and no running so don't really need that amount. I'm 5'8 and my goal weight is 135. I am hugely lucky in that I've never had a big issue with my weight - I'm usually around 142-144lbs, but the issue is I have a sweet tooth and make poor choices, especially when bored, stressed or tired. So I'm interested to see where my weight ends up if I cut out the crap and work out how to eat the right amount for the amount of exercise I do.

Went to the gym yesterday for the first time since starting marathon training and my upper body is in pain today! Still don't enjoy it as much as running :-(

Have a weekend coming up with my long-distance partner.. farmers markets will be visited.. will be a dangerous time for me as we LOVE drinking and eating, but he is having to watch his weight for a wedding later this month so perhaps we'll hold eachother to account.

In the meantime, the big challenge is getting through the workday without eating to stress/boredom eating, which is always my undoing.

I have a seafood salad to look forward to for lunch, and a Muscle Foods steak for supper, and cottage cheese if hunger strikes!

Good luck everyone with this challenge!
  • CynthiaByrne
    CynthiaByrne Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ending weight (round 39) - 187.3

5/8 - 186.0 = Off to a good start!
    5/9 - 184.4 = Good place to be today - Birthday dinner @ Turtle Jacks tonight (too many calories to count)
    5/10
    5/11
    5/12
    5/13
    5/14
    5/15
    5/16
    5/17

It won't be easy, but it will be worth it!

My ultimate goal is 170lbs, so any loss is a good loss.