Myth or not a myth?

Options
Hello!:), im starting my weight loss journey, just need help and guidance really, soo ive been googling soo much lately on what i can eat, and i came across you can eat whatever you like but dont go over your daily calorie, my calorie daily to loose weight is 1,200 so can i still eat fries, chocolate , pizza as long as i dont go over 1,200? Will i still loose weight? im not very active i will walk sometimes, plus i dont like healthy foods such as salads i hate them so id find it very hard.
I will track my food on here before eating them.

Thank you!

Replies

• catsbfit
    catsbfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah, i have 1,004 calories left to eat and my dinner will be 465 calories i still have alot to mess with haha!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Yes. You can eat whatever you want so long as it fits your calorie goal. You will probably find that you will have to experiment with what leaves you feeling sated. For some people higher protein foods leave them feeling full for hours, for others it's higher carb foods like pasta. 1200 calories a day isn't much to work with when you like calorie dense foods though. Not to say you're stuck eating salad forever. But you might want to experiment with preparing fruits and veggies in different ways. You might find some you like. Having lower calorie foods on the side with your more calorie dense faves can make the 1200 mark easier to hit. Like a slice of pizza and a side salad, or fried chicken and some green beans for example. Also if you find 1200 hard to hit with the foods you like to eat, look at slowing down the rate of loss. I'm assuming you may have set your loss to 2lbs a week? If you change it to 1lbs or .5lbs a week, your loss rate will be slower, but you will have more room to eat the foods you love.