What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    My petty reason is to be smaller than my mother. She's been a huge naysayer on my weight my whole life. She was constantly bashing my weight my whole life and always making comments on how much I eat, or what I'm eating, or how much I'm exercising. It took a major toll. At one point she was 3 sizes smaller than me and she rubbed it in my face constantly. She would frequently point out that I was still gaining weight while she was losing weight. So finally, I had enough and decided to take control.
    Good for you and I’m sorry you have such a terrible mother . I hope you get to show her what’s up!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I want my husband to have a hot wife :anguished:

You mean, he doesn't?
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Vanity. I might be a middle aged mom, but I can be a hot middle aged mom.

Mission accomplished!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    rosileem wrote: »
    My petty reason is that I want to be the girl that gets looked at. I want to be not disgusting.

I want to stop feeling disgusting too. I want to feel "hot" and not because of the daam humidity.

I also have a specific "look" I want my body to present as..and it's not like a heavily padded rectangle. I also want to feel comfortable in my clothing and I know my mindset has a lot to do with that. Still, these are my "petty" reasons

What are you doing to change? Mindset is everything, right? You get that right (and you will) then look out world!
  • ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 74 Member
    My picture with Jeffrey dean morgan
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    To be hot!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Heltinne wrote: »
    Quite common I guess - want to get back at all the bullies in highschool that said I was ugly.

Also 5 year relationship breakup. Want to be hot and regain my self esteem. :)

Funny....there were three bullies in high school when I was there. I beat the tar out of them. Made a statement with each *kitten* kicking. Not really a bully problem when I was there. And, I did not get in trouble. Of course, this was in the early 1980's! Totally different world now. Don't get me started on that! LOL!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I want my boobs to stick out farther than my tummy again.

Ugh I don’t think this will ever happen for me. Sucks to have small boobs sometimes. Lol.