Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Options
14567810»

Replies

• skcshealy
    skcshealy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm back I get started on here and it last a couple of days and leave....I really want to lose at least 60 pounds by this time next year and I know I can with support, motivation, encouragement, and dedication...that is why I am reaching out to you...I just feel miserable, I can lose 10 pounds and then gain it right back I have been doing this for over a year and it is so depressing, I know in my heart that this is all up to me and how bad I want to do this, I just need someone I can talk to when I get discouraged!!:sad:
  • JadieCakes88
    Options
    Hey neesha I'm in the exact same position as you, iv tried numerous times at weight loss, I have often succeed But then it all comes back.. Well most of it! My biggest loss was when I lost 70lbs and then put 42lbs back on then lost 30lbs and put 26lbs back on! I ultimately want to loose another 45lbs and would find it very helpful if some of you guys could add me as friends for the support and so so i can see other people doing great, it would really inspire me. Thanks :) Jadie x
  • SandyBeach1982
    Options
    I need and want to loose 50 to 60 lbs. I am kind of new to this, (I started up some months ago, but quit) so I am giving it another try...maybe we can be of help to each other?