Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Options

Replies

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    I've just joined mfp this past week and have 75 pounds to lose. Not sure how to accept a friend on this site (don't even know how to add the weight loss graph to a post!), but please feel free to add me. I'm on the site frequently through the day.
  • ForMyTomorrow
    ForMyTomorrow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have almost that left to go. I'd love anyone to add me. These last 30 are kicking my booty!
  • ninessential
    Options
    Get it girl! Let's do this. Feel free to add me.
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi- I'm not on as much as I should- I do find when I read post, messages, etc., I do better keeping my eating more under control.
  • koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    Please add me. I need all the motivation that I can give, and will reciprocate!

Kathy
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have around 50lbs to lose to be the weight I want to be will never be the weight the charts say I should weigh due to muscle mass and bone structure. Ive lost a few pounds in the last few months since getting off birth control it always seems to make me gain weight I couldn't loss no matter how hard I tried. Just got a bodymedia for my birthday so hopefully that will help as it tracks the calories I burn so iam not over estimating as Ive noticed already that mfp had me burning about 300 more calories than I do at zumba. Feel free to add me as we can all use additional support.

40443347.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • IntoTheVortex
    Options
    I'm new, but you're welcome to add me :)

My first goal is to lose about 100lbs in a year, and I plan on being on here as much as possible.
  • Meadowbreeze
    Options
    Hi, all. I just joined. I'm down 9 pounds but starting my records today from this point. I have over 100 to lose, it's time I get it right. Since I'm new here I'm not sure how often I will be here but wanted to say, "hi". One day I'll find the thread on how to make a ticker (I checked the box for attaching one but haven't made one yet).

I'm still 63 calories under my 1200 for today, I'll most likely be 63 over tomorrow.
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 80! Please feel free to add me!
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone awake>\/
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    I=ll go do somethings and check back later
  • TiffanyMeairs
    TiffanyMeairs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love go have a good group of motivational friends! Please feel free to add me!! I am wanting to lose at least 80 lb!
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    Yall can add me if you want. I will definitely motivate and push you to where you want to be. I still have a long ways to go but once i get my head wrapped around something im pretty damn determined to finish and succeed!!! :)
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    Good morning, how are you today?:happy:
  • TCagain
    TCagain Posts: 4
    Options
    I have 60 to lose...again. I lost 60 in 4 months about 4 years ago, but gained it all back in that next year. I've held steady at this higher weight for 3 years, but I'm so over it, SO here we go again. I'm great at losing weight but suck at keeping it off..not this time though! Good Luck to us!
  • bettyzing
    Options
    Yup add me! I log daily and need to lose 50lbs
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    i to have played thr yo yo game. But this time i am plying for keeps yes good luck to us all
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me if you'd like to.
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    neesha1024, how are you holding up?. Have>nt heard from you in a while. ahope you are well and can take all this in. Take care of your self. shadowdancer0
  • bstallsw
    bstallsw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I log on multiple times of day and am looking for some encouragement and support as well!