Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Options
Hi all!

I need to lose 75 pounds in order to be at a healthy weight. I'm looking for friends who I can encourange and who will encourage me on a daily basis (or fairly regular basis). I log on several times a day and always comment on my friend's statuses daily.

I've made some really awesome and supportive friends and I'm hoping to find a few more who are in it to win it!

:-)

Replies

• sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday several times a day. You can add me if you like.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm logging daily and have about 75 more pounds I'd like to lose.
  • remimarie
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday and I'm having mini successes every week so far.
  • ngair11
    ngair11 Posts: 9
    Options
    I've just come back on here after falling off the wagon. 63lbs to lose so not far off your 75lbs target. Would love some help and support, hope I can give some back
  • marleniap
    marleniap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I need a lot of encouragement, you can add me and maybe together we both can lose 50 or more.
  • Wickedswife
    Options
    I need to lose at least 60 lbs...70 would be even better you can add me if you like!! I would love to have more motivational people on my friends list!!!
  • TerriOwen1958
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I started on myfitnesspal.com a month ago and I am determined to lose 100 lbs by June 30 2014
    I log in 3 times a day an find the forums and blog to be a great motivator and help in achieving my goals.
    Accountability and partnering together helps us all!

Thank You,
    Theresa
  • farminmama1
    farminmama1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi this is day one for me. I am learning how to get around on this site. I have 60lbs to lose. I am excited about this journey. I know though that this may be a fleeting feeling. Today I am really pumped about this but who knows what tomorrow may bring. My goal is to plan my meals the day before and stick to it. That worked for me today, but life happens and with my job unplanned things happen often. In a few weeks I should have more regular activities at work so planning my meals ahead of time so I know in advance my calorie intake as well as my sodium intake should work well. I also hope to start walking a few miles a day regardless of the weather. That too should workout better for me when my work day is more regular.

Hopefully we can all encourage each other to live healthier.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    any of you are welcome to add me- new here but making good progress after a week! I will be here for over a hundred pounds lost ;)
  • danaberge
    danaberge Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for supportive friends! Let's change our lives together!

Dana
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Well, I HAVE lost 50lbs or more and only have 8 more to go :wink: . I'm happy to help people on the way!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    You can ad me as your friend. I have about 60lbs to lose but would not mind the encouragement and encourage you. TEAM WORK!!! I walked in my first 3K. May not sound like much but it is the most I have done since I was in a car accident last year!
  • alnadr
    alnadr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm new, well to be honest I opened my account several months ago but now i decided to star to lose weigh and use this place to help myself to achieve my goal... I need to lose around 70 lbs and to be honest I would like to make some friends so I can courage myself and also, to help us each other. I tried to lose weigh several times but I always end gaining all the weigh back... Hopefully this time I can lose all the weigh without gaining any
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I Have to lose about a 100 pounds. I am on several times a day and I am a night owl. Sometimes I am on at 1 30 in the am. I would like to be part of your circle of friends. I can also be found on the home page. I still have trouble with the forum and finding people. Take care of your self. Robyn
  • MishelW
    MishelW Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 75 pounds in order to be at a healthy weight. I'm looking for friends who I can encourange and who will encourage me on a daily basis (or fairly regular basis). I log on several times a day and always comment on my friend's statuses daily.
    ++++Add Me! I need to lose 60!
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on pretty much every day and am working on getting rid of around 85+ pounds. :)
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 50 and i need to lose 50 more
    so feel free to add me anyone. Im on every single day for the most part :D
  • deenuhme2
    Options
    I am halfway to 50 right now.. ..I started this newest journey the beginning of March with the couch to 5k app and somehow became a runner. :) Anyway, I then platued at 20 lbs for May, June and July. ...decided I needed to add to this workout and added boot camp. Down 5lbs in a little over a month but down a lot of inches and my clothes fit totally different. ...Anyway, I too am looking for support and friendship!! Add me if you want to!
  • sparklyinthecity
    Options
    I'm looking for some of that too! Yall feel free to add me as well! :)
  • sunfyre300
    sunfyre300 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for starting this group. I've lost a net 3 pounds over 3 months, so need your support, too!