Replies

• Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :D
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 54 but I still have 63 more to go. I'm on several times a day during the week, less on the weekend.

Good luck to you!
  • ktvorwald
    Options
    Add me too! Always looking for more friends to support. Got a ways to go myself.
  • mariahk35
    Options
    you can add me as well! I come on here several times a day.
  • HealthyScienceGirl
    Options
    Hi there, I've just started about a month ago, and I want to lose about 25 kg (55 lbs). I've already lost 4 kg (9 lbs) so I need a little less than 50 pounds to lose, but still. I could use some supportive people ^^
  • AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way to losing about 90 pounds! Feel free to add - I'm on every day and comment as well!
    Good luck!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Need to ideally lose at least 60 but pushing for 70. Anyone want to add me, please do!
  • slflorian
    Options
    I'm down 35 and have about 45 to go - Feel free to add me - Team work really does work! My husband and I are doing it together and this is the most successful we've both been!!!!
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, another newbie. Have 70lbs to lose in a year and a half before I go traveling.. Had lost it all before on a 500 cal a day diet. Now I am going the sensible way to keep it off,
  • the2aces
    the2aces Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost ~40 lbs in 1.5 years and am struggling to lost that last 10. I keep bouncing between 35-40lbs lost. Gotta get my butt in gear!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I have lost 74 lbs, have 30 to go...I'm on every day providing support to all my pals. Feel free to add me!
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Please add me as well!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • taanvi
    taanvi Posts: 33
    Options
    hi add me....im new here...just lost 6 lbs gotta loose 80 lbs.....im open to friends.....need motivation all time..i log in many times a day
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me too. I've got about 75 pounds to go and always enjoy sharing encouragement.
  • angie1dillard
    Options
    hey add me....gained 50lbs in less than a year now determined to lose it!!!
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!! I have 100 lbs to lose but 1st goal is 80....FYI I am under a weight loss doctors care and following her orders as far as calories, fat,protein and carbs go!!! i am logged in all day as i am a stay at home mom!!!
  • amandatadrzynski
    amandatadrzynski Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here all the time, and I always try to give encouragement to everyone on my friends list.
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    We are growing number. I wonder if we can become a group; I wonder if that makes it easier, for us all to talks at once. I do not know:drinker: . Anyway welcome to the family:drinker:
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I was on here every day until 7 months ago....NOW FEELING MORE MOTIVATED!!! I want to lose between 70-80lbs more add me if you like x