Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Options

Replies

• kateechica
    Options
    Hello there, i need to lose 60, plus another 10 to be honest. i'm new to this nad just started. I would love anyone to add me so that we can cheer each other on. I live in a very isolated part of the country so am hoping this site will help keep my motivation up.

Katee :)
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm down 22, wanna lose 65 to get in healthy range, and afterwards around 20 more to get into sexy range. feel free to add me
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70lbs! Please add me if you like, I'll be on here often and doing regular weigh-ins!
  • neesha1024
    neesha1024 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL! I will be sending out friend requests this evening. Right now, I have to finish up things at work :-)
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose, so I can definitely relate to wanting friends who are in the same boat :D. I log daily - feel free to add me!
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, also on the mission to lose +50
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me ladies, my goal is 99! I'll support as much as I can and love the support im return!
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I need to lose 75 pounds in order to be at a healthy weight. I'm looking for friends who I can encourange and who will encourage me on a daily basis (or fairly regular basis). I log on several times a day and always comment on my friend's statuses daily.

I've made some really awesome and supportive friends and I'm hoping to find a few more who are in it to win it!

:-)

Anybody looking for friends, feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.
  • charleyreedto175
    charleyreedto175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can always add me for support!
  • charleyreedto175
    charleyreedto175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Your 100 is my 100 feel free to add.
  • char2274
    char2274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am tring to follow 1200 calorie diet. At the end of the dayI have not consumed enough calories. So I have now added snacks.Looking at my totals today i have alot of calories left for supper but looks like it's mostly carbs I need to have Help!! ::explode:
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Please add me! (without sounding too desperate!) Over 50lbs to lose and tomorrow is the end of week 1 for me. I've tried hundreds of diets over the years and always get really excited to start with and then lose motivation as the weeks go on.
    I guess I never asked for support or encouragement from anyone - so reaching out now! Good luck everyone! Kerry
  • tiffncay16
    Options
    I just started on this journey and would love some friends who I can talk to and help support as well as support me.
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 68 pounds to get to the tip of a normal BMI... so im with you!
    I log every day and i would love to be friends :-) lets motivate each other!
  • roisinio
    Options
    hi im in the same boat feel free to add me too good luck:tongue:
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Im on all day! My diary is open and I'm also looking for support =)
  • roisinio
    Options
    me too I am the same well a year ago tbh so i am in the same boat as you
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 19lbs over the last 3 years. I have 56 left to lose with no time limit. I'm going through kind of a stressful time right now (I move in 11 days!) but plan to get right back on track after that. My diary is always open!

I could really use some supportive friends on my list if anyone shares stats/goals with me :) I need someone to keep me motivated!

H: 5'2
    HW: 199
    CW: 180
    GW: 124

Feel free to add me :) Please include a message! :flowerforyou:
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You may add me. I'm always on through out the day.:flowerforyou:
  • neesha1024
    neesha1024 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for replying!! I'm looking forward to supporting all of you and hoping you'll support me too. Please feel free to send me a friend request!