Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Options

Replies

• kristamarie91
    kristamarie91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I really want to loose weight, but I need motivating friends!
    I'm a mom too so I'd like to see what other moms eat!

<---add me:)
  • mar2124
    mar2124 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! So far I've lost 17lbs in a little over a month, 83 more pounds to go! Please feel free to add me...
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    On here every day and always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me and anyone else too. :smile:
  • HI there,

you can add me too! I have 66 pounds I want to give away. :) We can do it together!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined MFP on July 29 2013 with a goal in mind to be healthy and lose this additional 108 lbs :)
  • niknakks
    Options
    feel free to add me (: i still have so many pounds to lose and am on here all the time (:
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I have 70 lbs left out of 90 to lose, I am on here everyday doing my best to keep up with my friends. I definitely can use all the support and encouragement I can get, feel free to add me. :)
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a goal to lose 75lbs and I've lost 28 so far!! :)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello,I've got a total of 109 pounds to lose. I'm almost half way there. Feel free to add me,anyone can. I log everyday.
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HI all, up as usual.. The cat is trying ti sit on the key board, so if see anything strange, you know what it is. The night are the hardest, because I get up and want SOMETHING, Fortunealy I have nothing in the fridge anymore. Well, I will check bsck llater to see if anyone is awake.

• Cjoseph03
    Cjoseph03 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I still have 60 pounds to lose if you want to add me! I would love to have more friends to help me on my journey!
  • 14onthewaytofit
    Options
    I had just about 55lbs to lose, it's going slow but it's going. I'm usually here every day too and on IG - same user name.
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    I know this is going to sound, but what is IG. I probably should know, but I do not. Thanks Shadowdancer0
  • 14onthewaytofit
    Options
    Sorry - it's Instagram. I post daily pictures of my work outs, sometimes my meals, inspirational quotes and I get A LOT of motivation from there too, like TONS, it's awesome. I have also found some great recipes and advise from others who are on the same journey.
  • jackieh5077
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies :) I am always looking for extra motivation and/or giving motivation to others x
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    THE ONLY PROBLEM IS, I DO NOT THINK I CAN UPLOAD PICS. I=LL HAVE TO ASK MY DAUGHTER
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    Good morning ladies, hope all slept well. I am going to ask my daughter about uploading pics today. If I can I might become a crazy person. :laugh: I will let you know later. Have a good day. shadowdancer0
  • fluffypants
    fluffypants Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for partners too, so you (or anyone here) are welcome to add me!

I lost 160 pounds but fell off the wagon and gained back 50!! I've been beating myself up but now it's time to actually do something about it!! My first goal is to re-lose that 50 pounds, then reassess for a healthier weight.

I am using the app and would love to have friends on there whose success can motivate my own and vice versa.
  • Freedomfromfat91
    Freedomfromfat91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new here and have between 50-60lbs to lose, I could really do with some help with the motivation, to keep up the exercise and give up the munching! Add me and we can help each other :)
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    Why not, come and have fun while we lose weight. I learned how to upload pics now your all in trouble:laugh: