Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Options

Replies

• Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have at least 60lbs to loose if not more. I really like having friends who are active and on here frequently.
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone awake still?
  • hayleyjaz
    Options
    I also need to lose loads and looking for support. Let's all help on another. Bests Hayley
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    Good I AM not the one awake, my scale is stuck on the same number, I HAVE TO GET MY DL night time munchies. you know how it is:wink:
  • strawberry_chu
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 60+lbs. in order to reach a healthy weight. Feel free to add me, I am on daily. :smile:
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    Hi there,hoe is tout day going
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    the cat :laugh: again sorry
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    hi!!!

you can add me if you would like.. im on here daily and am active and try to comment regularly to friends!!!
    i have another 20 or pounds to loose.. (makingit over 50)
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    Good Job
  • ShadowDancer0
    Options
    So I will ask you , what do you when the scale wont budge
  • Lifegetsfatat50
    Options
    Good luck
  • mellawella77
    mellawella77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70. Anyone in the same boat can add me.
  • janetha_yolo
    Options
    Feel free too add me everyone! :)
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 100 pounds. It's a very difficult journey, especially being a woman. I think we all need support.
  • Daeatear33
    Daeatear33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I found out not to long ago I have thyroid problems and I was always wondering why I gained weight so fast. I need to lose 100 or more lbs. I'm on day 4 and surprised that I can already see a difference.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I had over 50 pounds to loose, weighing in at 204 at 5'6". I had lost about 20 and was able to maintain that loss and range in weight between 165 for a few years, but after a bad break up, it began to not so slowly start to creep up, again.. Next thing i knew I was darn near 180 pounds! In November 2011 I decided to STOP the dieting madness and really learn how to have a heathy relationship with food. Along the way I cleared out a lot of cobwebs in my head, that I now realize were a major part of my issue, ot wasn't the weight or the food, after all! once i got a grip of what was really going on, I was able to loose 50 pounds and now I am in my GW range of between 129.5-134.5. I am VERY active on MFP... I think I may always needs the support here and the accountability.
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 70 pounds. I think this would make a great group.
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I've got 105Ibs to lose!!! I could use all the friends I can get for moral support and plus I'll be sure to comment on your posts and be sure to help you out!!! :D I've been trying to log in daily and keep it up with a steady pace!! :)
  • AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everybody :) I gotta go from 182lb to at most 137lb to be at a healthy weight..Would like to be 130lb. So, a long way to go lol. I just started and I could also use whatever friends I can get. :o)

48293765.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bethhjanee
    bethhjanee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have about the same goal as you! Feel free to add (: