:)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,675 Member
    Options
    Pppp
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,786 Member
    Options
    Aww Kay so sorry for the broken ankle..how rotten.
    Today was a nightmare..other assistant had an emergency so he didn't come in ,and I am not used to working a Oral surgeon office,plus regular Dr.
    Worked from 9-5:30 with enough time to gulp down some cottage cheese and right back at it.over 14,000 steps today..
    Tom has a few friends at work.but other than that he doesn't even speak to his family other than his dad and uncle.I was the glue that held that together...Ha Ha I told him a longtime ago he would end up a lonely old man because nobody would put up with his *kitten*.
    Truer words were never spoken.
    Well not much for me to say I'm to tired to think...
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,675 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.30min, 131mhr, 12.7amph. 1.5mi= 74c
    apple watch- 57c
    0 RUNNER- 45min, 111ahr, 126mhr, 111ahr, lvl8, 9.50min mi, 10h, 104c, 41l, 5.60mi= 295c
    apple watch- 297c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.26min, 131mhr, 16.6amph, 1.5mi= 54c
    apple watch- 44c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 15.01min, 12.2amph, 116ahr, 139mhr, 3mi= 129c
    apple watch- 116c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.56min, 149mhr, 129ahr, 9.33min mi, .5mi= 60c
    apple watch- 55c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.04min, 125ahr, 153mhr, 8.50min mi, .4mi= 60c
    apple watch- 54c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 17min, 150mhr, 9amph, 2.5mi= 182c
    apple watch- 147c

Total 854
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    :relaxed:
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,383 Member
    Options
    Did 5 minutes hula hoop, held my plank for 3 minutes, took the extremepump class. The plan for tomorrow is to the bonus sections of Totally Hot Cardio DVD, mainly because it doesn’t look like it’ll be that long and I’m supposed to go to the MD tomorrow at 8 about my trigger finger.

M – interesting article. I never thought of that!

Okie – I agree with you, guys are wired differently. I know that if something bothers me, it can bother me for a long time. Vince gets over things a lot faster than I do, and not as much bothers him. On the other hand, I’m the one who is more “people person” whereas Vince is more the logical person. Sometimes him being so logical bothers me. I am very thankful for this group where I can bounce things off others and get different perspectives

Heather – loving all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

KJ – your husband and Vince must be long-lost brothers!

Past Queen – I wish you all the best. Keep coming in here and telling us all about your journey

Katie – how horrible! How did you hurt your ankle? Hope it heals fast.

Michele in NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    :)Lisa, congratulations on the house. You have the right attitude to enjoy the adventure of fixing it up.

:'(Dr.Katie, sorry about the ankle. Six weeks sounds like such a long time. Sending hugs to you.

:'( Too wet and cold for three days in a row so no yard work. I used the time to catch up on some neglected indoor projects and errands.

<3 Barbie
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    B)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    My DH is the social extrovert, he will chat to anyone. He has lots of "friends" but not on an emotional level, I think that's where I come in. He is not too close to family either, only his younger brother. He is my best best friend, but I think I could cope if anything happened to him, not sure how he would cope in reverse situation. When I was ill few years ago DD said he was distraught. I have 2 or 3 close friends from my working life, we see each other every few months.
    DH loves our kids and grands to bits but it's me who has to communicate with them, he'll ask if I've rung them but doesn't often ring them himself, I think it's our role to provide the glue to keep family together.

Welcome to newbies, hugs for everyone with health problems.

HEATHER you 2 look great

Off to do KB workout and Leslie Sansone video

Kate UK <3