Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
    Ppp
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Machka - That's what we are here for. We will listen when you need to vent. Unfortunately our replies aren't in real time. It's not the same, but it is what we can offer.

Lisa - In my case, my hubs has friends that he talks to, but it is normally sports, cars, work or something along those lines. My friends all say about the same thing. I think boys are just wired differently. For the most part, they don't do the emotional talking that we do.

Okie
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,423 Member
    Options
    Rye - (((HUGS)))). There's a part of me a bit like you as well. When we were first married, he was the social Mr. Fun guy, ladies magnet and I was the rather-stay-at-home gal as I wasn't comfortable with crowds or people I didn't know or have much in common with.

To me, the thing about marriage and long term relationships (even friendships) is that it's never "even". As the years go by, we give different things in different amounts. I think my DH gets discouraged that in his eyes, it's not close to even anymore - but as long as I have other avenues (sometimes more than I'm comfortable with) to refresh my social energy when I need to, I'm fine.

Sending many good thoughts your way!! <3 Your John is a treasure!

Lanette
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
    [[[[[[[[[
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Rebecca. Have you tried the Epley maneuvers someone mentioned? It might help your vertigo resolve.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Heather ~ Y'all look very handsome. :):)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather Fabulous.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Heather, I'm whistling my best "wheet whooo" at the two of you. You are a beautiful couple <3. I'm LOVING the photos!!

Janetr OKC