WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2018

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,370 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Went swimming this morning. It's a formal tonight so it's also a chance to wash my hair in the big showers. You would all laugh to see me criss crossing the pool in a diagonal. At the most it's 8 strokes across if I don't push off. I stay in for half an hour doing front crawl, breast stroke, a sort of back sculling for the triceps and a few dives to the bottom and swimming underwater. :D

Then it was line dancing after breakfast.

Just been listening to another talk by the Blue Peter guy- fascinating about all that appeals they did for charity. Now I'm going down for a talk about Hans Anderson. :p

Love Heather xxxxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,820 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies~
    got up at 4, got dressed, filled the hummingbird feeder with fresh go go juice for them and am having my tea.. going to take a deep breath and get to it... we will be down at park at 5 am to start decorating..my son will be down at 10 am I think to stay and keep an eye on the place...until we get there
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3 NYKAREN
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Happy Wedding Day Janet and Allie!!

Okie
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    B)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,098 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Ginger I am sorry for your losses and other family struggles.

Asking for prayers for my friend Jane. She has pneumonia. She started antibiotics and cough medicine Tuesday and was not improving. She was going back to the doctor yesterday. She might be in the hospital. I took her some chicken soup on Thursday, but she was not able to eat any. Worried about her.

:heart: Margaret

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :)Katla, We had many happy times with our RV's. We went to places we wouldn't have gone otherwise and met some wonderful people. It was very interesting that we made the decision at the same time that it was time to sell the RV and vacation a different way. I hope you and your husband have just as many great experiences together.

:)Heather, you seem to have found a great balance between things you do alone and things you do with your husband. What a great trip for both of you.

:)Janet and Allie, I hope the weddings go smoothly and with no unneeded drama.

:)Ginger, It's good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear of family losses.

:) The rain is gone and warmer temps are predicted for today. I am eager to spend time in my yard pulling weeds and spreading bark.

<3 Barbie from beautiful NW Washington
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Rained all night and supposed to rain all day today. First time in months! On the bad side, the mold it creates has my allergies and asthma acting up. Quiet day planned.

RV Rita in Grants New Mexico on Rte 66
  • ScrapStitching
    ScrapStitching Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Happy almost noon to you all. I've been to the farmers market, had my planned breakfast, and plan to do some sewing this afternoon. It's supposed to be super hot here today. I'm glad I got errands and my walk done early!

Donna
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,208 Member
    Options
    Saturday -- 4.5 km walking, some of that with my husband.

And then my longest Zwift Ride yet ... indoor cycling.

Distance: 30.52 km
    Moving Time: 1:20:13
    Elapsed Time: 1:20:13
    Elevation: 254 m

............... Avg | Max
    Speed ... 22.8 km/h | 61.6 km/h
    Heart Rate ... 141 bpm | 169 bpm
    Cadence ... 81 | 127
    Power ... 86W | 171W
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :)Donna, I'm an early walking person like you. I go early with my dogs when almost no one else is out so we don't get interrupted. Where I live, it doesn't get too warm to walk during the day but too many other people in my neighborhood walk later in the day. I looked at your profile and you've made awesome progress on your weight loss journey. We can all probably learn a lot from you. Do you eat the same breakfast every day or just plan it ahead of time?

:)Katla, since Jake has been the driver, he has been the one choosing the size of the RV. We traveled with two big dogs and two cats so space was important. When we had the 34 foot trailer, it had no slides so it was narrow and when Shilo, the golden retriever, lay in front of the couch it was tricky to walk past her. Thus we decided that the next RV would have slides to make the living room wider. By then we had two dogs and really needed the space.

<3 Barbie from beautiful NW Washington