• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    junethon wrote: »
    Good morning ladies. June here, from Auckland New Zealand. After a rough year with some health issues I am determined to get myself back on track, taking care of me. Even though I am not back into the gym, I am walking every day and eating healthy. I hope everyone is having a happy and productive day. June :smiley:

Love this bathroom!
    Rebecca
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Katla we have a Coleman stove/grill combo. One side is grill, other buner. We cook most all our meals on it!

RV Rita
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,051 Member
    Options
    Katie love the new bath, too!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,343 Member
    Options
    Katie – gorgeous bath

June – welcome!

Went to the Green Room volunteer appreciation. They only had desserts there. Why did I have some? Now I feel terrible.

Barbie – great news about Jake

Michele in NC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Lisa Maybe Egg's anal glands are blocked or infected.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Well I am up dressed and on the treadmill wish me luck...
    I did 1/2 hr on treadmill, will work myself up..the commute takes me 30 seconds lol
    watching the news and finishing a bottle of water and then will have my cup of tea..
    tomorrow a busy day.. Alfie to groomers..then take my granddaughter to Orthodontist and then home as they are imstalling a new microwave, that my landlord paid for before I bought the place
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    :)Allie, back when I decided to get serious again about fitness, I told a friend that I would get on my treadmill the next morning, no matter what. So the next morning I got on the treadmill in my nightgown and walked for five minutes. That began a habit that continued for years. Congrats on getting started today. The longest journey starts with a single step.

<3 Barbie
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Our internet was out for almost 20 hrs and I was 70 posts behind when I got on this morning. When the cable is out we have no internet, tv, or house phone. :'(:s

Mary ~ Continued prayers for your daughter’s recovery. I am like her in that I would rather just have my DH with me as when others are there you feel like you have to make them feel at ease. Hope the surgeries are not too invasive.

Dana ~ I don’t blame you for wanting to send the grands home sooner than planned. I love mine to pieces but can only take them for a short time. Yes, I have no reserves when it comes to disciplining them. That’s my stern teacher’s voice. They have never been spanked but respond to “getting a talking to”.

Kay ~ Your bath is lovely! Love the dark tile flooring and warm colors in the shower curtain and towels.

Katla ~ Hope your DH is feeling better!

Heather ~ So sorry to hear the bad news about your cancer friend. Prayers for her have been said.

Wishing all a good day!

Carol in GA
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo Janet!! Congratulations!!

Okie