Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Dnarules wrote: »
    jessef593 wrote: »
    Colby beef and high end tequila. Also gelato

You know its out of reach when you dont even know the proper spelling :)
    Also, very VERY over rated. Even more so than the truffle mushrooms.

1 auto correct. 2 kinda rude. Since I likely typed Kolbe. It's very much not out or reach i just can't justify spending $100+ on a steak when the grassfed butcher down the street serves incredible cuts.

Grass fed tenderloin done right on a rill to med-rare and trust me, that fatty overgrown Kobe beef does not come close.

Again auto-correct? ;)
    And ppl tend to flag posts for really no reason at all.

I've never had tenderloin done right on a rill.

I find your comment mighty offensive and therefore I will flag and report your post lol hahaha :)

So what are you getting at with that?
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I hope you realize that Wasnt me. So you're really not proving anything. I did how ever see thst both of your posts have a 1 at the top so I'm assuming it means it was flagged?
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I hope you realize that Wasnt me. So you're really not proving anything. I did how ever see thst both of your posts have a 1 at the top so I'm assuming it means it was flagged?

Correction. One has 3 flags :wink:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    mmm bison
    i would buy more local
    i'm blessed to be in a city in farm country
    fresh bison, beef, even some fish. veggies, fruit, honey. and oh the cheeses and breads
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    If money was not a consideration what is something you would regularly incorporate into your diet? For me it would be mahi mahi and scallops. I love the taste, it is high in protein and low in calories. It is a little too pricey to have daily though!

I would do a meal delivery service