Down over 55 pounds since January 20th.jv4rf0mesuta.jpg
  • L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    90d1knvo6ixp.jpeg

Starting weight 280
    Current weight 218
    Goal weight 160

I love seeing everyone’s transformation posts! Excellent job!!!
    Wow! You look great! Can you tell me where you got your ‘after’ outfit? I need that in my life.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    deercrest wrote: »
    b6v8vvgnfcdq.jpg
    Lost 40 pounds of fat, put back on 20 pounds of muscle and just dipped below 10% body fat. It is a daily challenge but now you am so addicted to it. Don't post much but get motivated by you all.
    Training for a bodybuilding competition.

54rkwsobng8w.jpg
    pb7qnvmuqjay.jpg
    TinaZ2018 wrote: »
    This is my confession. I had a rough 24h (...I cried a lot) and for the first time in 2 months I cheated royally with 6 slices of pizza and I feel like crap, even if I know I did that due to the depressive state I'm in (I needed comfort food). My husband had some health issues for a while now and the episodes are getting worse and no one knows the cause. I takes a toll on us. I didn't even react happily today morning when my scale showed -4 kg (9 lbs lost, 8 lbs more to go). :-( Anyways... I put my shameful lunch in the diary and I'll try to even it out with a light salad or a fruit at dinner. It was great doing this healthy and active life style routine while I was joyful, happy and without fears but I'm so afraid not to fall into a big depression and lose my momentum. When I'm stressed and upset, I tend to eat more and badly. So far so good but I have some terrible cravings. I skipped some of my exercise sessions and I'm disappointed in me, even if I know that I had a migraine/not feeling well physically etc. Maybe that's because I've been doing my exercises daily for 2 months and it's a big change. I must get over this and get back to business. I know I can do this. I just have to win over my state of mind and do my 5 days a week and eat healthy.

I admire everyone who posted pics! Wonderful achievements!

Here are some pix with the previous weight and after 2 months of daily exercising/eating healthy and losing ~3kg.
    The biggest improvement is can be seen in my granny arms.

zlknkynm1kkf.jpg
    r4nbb7o14p3k.jpg

Y’all look great! Great job!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    loe_loe23 wrote: »
    sdfx4g2tt2cq.jpg
    Started at 150lbs at 5"3'. Now at 125lbs and learning to enjoy wearing a bikini this summer.
    george5911 wrote: »
    a4nlh7txcpoi.jpg

204lbs. In Dec 2016. Profile pic is current @172lbs.

Everyone here should be so very proud of all they have done.
    shan_reg wrote: »
    id0hxdln64aj.jpeg
    Getting my post workout protein.

Great job you guys!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    JBApplebee wrote: »
    Down over 55 pounds since January 20th.jv4rf0mesuta.jpg
    cammiecane wrote: »
    I don’t really look any different ‘cause I just started almost a week ago, but I figure seeing me next to all these amazing transformations will inspire me so here it goes.
    fq9iq95i12yh.png
    42a73v9pv9cm.jpg
    9r3p2x83f326.jpg

Fantastic work! Great job!
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Pic on left is Jan. 2018 Right is July 20184lbarzjrx5iy.jpg

Great job dude! We never regret the hard work we put in, just the work we don't put in..
  • 11Templars
    Options
    Ok, I have to ask this: Is there like literally only attractive people posting on here or something? Like WTH literally.

At the risk of being that "guy", I have to be honest with you; there are some hawt ladies posting in here...
  • Gina__M__A
    Gina__M__A Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    sdfx4g2tt2cq.jpg
    Started at 150lbs at 5"3'. Now at 125lbs and learning to enjoy wearing a bikini this summer.

You are about my height. What did you do to lose the weight and how long did it take you?

• 11Templars
    Options
    frs5jigxmwkc.jpeg

Im about 30 pounds from my goal

Wow! Good for you! You look amazing!

• rickiimarieee
    Options
    Gina__M__A wrote: »
    sdfx4g2tt2cq.jpg

You are about my height. What did you do to lose the weight and how long did it take you?

I’m 5’3 also and started at 160. I’m now at 120 with a goal weight of 110. I just ate 1,200 calories because I’m not very active, and it took me about 6-7 months. Thought I’d throw that out for you since you were looking for some advice!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    frs5jigxmwkc.jpeg

Im about 30 pounds from my goal

Beautiful as ever!
  • FitAuntie2018
    FitAuntie2018 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    L2HS wrote: »
    90d1knvo6ixp.jpeg

Starting weight 280
    Current weight 218
    Goal weight 160

I love seeing everyone’s transformation posts! Excellent job!!!
    Wow! You look great! Can you tell me where you got your ‘after’ outfit? I need that in my life.

Thank you ❤️ I got the Crown & Ivy shorts at Belks and the shirt is LulaRoe :)
  • manowarrule2003
    manowarrule2003 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    armymil87 wrote: »
    qp28ob1mbbdb.jpeg

Keto Diet. Started May 13th 2018. Lost over 18 lbs of Body Fat Mass and 6.6% Body Fat.

Wow. This ia amazing. Can i ask, was the picture on the left during a bulk or is that how you were naturally?

Cheers
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Training legs 2-3X/week for over 5 years results:
    j1d2tbz24ytw.jpg
    3b2pk3y1e186.jpg
    z1kte57uilbx.jpg

Overall, decade difference in training (quite pleased with improvements in lateral & rear delts & overall conditioning):
    28cjo9nk93xb.jpg
    vb1ipcvopgzs.jpg
    amstnn5nc9yj.jpg