men in yoga class....

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try but, I am NOT wearing those yoga paints so all you women can be staring at my junk...

Party pooper
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    a man that is serious about yoga class and tries hard is A-ok in my book :)

a woman that is serious about yoga class and tries hard is A-ok in my book :)

(see what I did there?)
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I do Yoga every Thursday and do Yoga classes once a month:)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yum
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I attend a yoga class regularly that is roughly a half and half split between men and women. No one in the class is there to mess around they are all there because either they enjoy yoga or they have been referred to the class by their physio for some kind of sports injury (yoga helps stretch out healing sports injuries). I enjoy working out in a mixed class as it tends to be more intense than an all female class (well thats what I've found anyway). So from my point of view - male or female the more the merrier when it comes to a yoga class :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Flexible men in control of their breathing...MMMMMMM god yeah keep it up and get it up again
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    @ Idrosophila. Bless you :heart: :drinker:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I totally approve:) I'll never forget the body on my male yoga teacher back home! Wish I was still able to go to his classes. You could feel almost every muscle in your body had been used by the end of class. It was great.