WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Options

Replies

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,092 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Michele that is true about paint here too. They still charge you when you buy the paint regardless if you use it all and let it dry out.

Rebecca
    hope your surgery goes well and corrects the problem.
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Checking in... very busy with the grands! A fun night at the fireworks show on Lake Hamilton!
    <3
    Dana in Arkansas

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Katie, Its not my fault, it was living with comedians in the eighties girlfriend!
    Rebecca😋😝
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Michele that is true about paint here too. They still charge you when you buy the paint regardless if you use it all and let it dry out.

Rebecca
    hope your surgery goes well and corrects the problem.

Me too Margaret! He informed me these operations are few times where afterwards he says the patients are happier! He said by September I should feel So much better. These are some symptoms of hiperparathyroidism: (from The Mayo clinic website)
    q1ww7vmp163r.png

I was like yes, yes, yes to many of them!
    Rebecca
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    B)
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Cleared history and now mfp letting me log food. Whew! Stupid iphone can NOT be counting steps correctly. A vigorous, almost 2 hour line dance session netted only 2K steps? :noway:. Our regular leader is on vacation so remembering the dances was a group effort. I even called one. Was very proud of that, I can't usually talk at all when I dance. ;} Got so very sweaty have to take a second shower.

Rebecca Brava for your longer than expected walk. Too bad the map doesn't show elevation gains. Brava! Keeping you and your surgeon on the list for the 17th and a quick complete recovery. LOVE the table setting ;)
    Keri in Seattle "Pacific Crest... to Puget Sound..." Yup that is exactly what my weight graph looks like, and then back up and over the foothills, then down river, then up... ;}
    Katla, enjoying the evening, by the campfire, DH a tired but happy camper, it sure sounds sweet!
    Machka what is it that measures the cadence and power of your sprint? What is it measuring in watts?
    Tracey in Edmonton "oh wait, no, that's the fridge" made me laugh out loud. Thanks!
    Lanette, thanks for the lentil soup recipe. Sounds like a delish way for me to incorporate more legumes and veggies. Much needed!
    Barbie and Katla congrats on your techsuccesses!
    Kay Happy you get to give the scooter the boot!

Welcome Elizabeth from GA, Lisha W, sherndon in Florida, Gomonygo in Illinois. Congratulations Keygaohda for nearing your goal weight.

Sleep sweet, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    60 g protein 4/4, meditate 2/4, walk one more step 2/4, knee exercises 2/4, walk Tumble 2/4 times, SWSY 0/2, hang up or purge art 0/1
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Katla I am so happy for you! Before we know it, you'll be selling your boat and buying a bigger fancier RV! <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Barbie ~ I was just wondering...why do you have a big mirror in your garden? That was funny about the pup barking at his image.

Katla ~ Sounds like you and hubby are having a wonderful vacation.

Mary ~ Still thinking about your daughter.

Rebecca ~ You are such an asset to this group. We love you and your comments.

Elizabeth GA ~ I live in Marietta.

Well, the more I read about the 16/8 fasting, I am wondering if it will work for me. It seems like you don't really lose weight unless you cut out most carbs. During my 8 hours, I did drink wine and had instant mashed potatoes at dinner. So was up a lb this AM. Will continue to figure it out. I am drinking my coffee black today. Found out that my 1/2 n 1/2 has 3 carbs per 2 Tbs.

Am praying for those boys trapped in the caves and all the rescue workers trying to help get them out. :'(

Carol in GA

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,092 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    trisH_7183 wrote: »
    MATCHKA......so happy for you.Making sure any money,credit cards or valuables are stashed away under lock & key is my poor attempt at advice.Have a neighbor going thru this,only for 4 hrs a day/3 days a wk & has changed workers several times in 6 wks.You might call at different times to be sure the aide is there. Neighbor came home a couple times to find the help had left.

Fortunately, my husband's home care is through a professional organisation ... insurance, reporting, etc. etc. :)

M in Oz

• onedayatatime101
    onedayatatime101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Stay home BBQ is not my friend lol and
    stay focused and exercise no matter what
    keep counting calories and
    do the water fast at the end of the month with my sister