Non fitness related hobbies/interests?

Options

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I like to get lost in the forest around my house and chill in the creek. I don't count it as exercise cus I don't sweat I just chill and watch the fishes

I completely understand....

I like to get lost in my own house and chill out in the master closet. I don't count it as exercise cus I don't sweat and just sit on the floor.

Does that work as a good hiding place for you? There are too many people in my house. I need a new hiding place, somewhere that I can have even 2 minutes without other people in my face. :grimace:
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    I like to get lost in the forest around my house and chill in the creek. I don't count it as exercise cus I don't sweat I just chill and watch the fishes

I completely understand....

I like to get lost in my own house and chill out in the master closet. I don't count it as exercise cus I don't sweat and just sit on the floor.

Does that work as a good hiding place for you? There are too many people in my house. I need a new hiding place, somewhere that I can have even 2 minutes without other people in my face. :grimace:

sometimes, yes.

a good option is to announce that you are going to clean out the garage and would welcome any available help.

then go to the garage.

9 times out of 10, nobody will volunteer to help; you'll have the garage to yourself.

Hmm, this does sound like a strategy worth trying.
  • findingmb
    findingmb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Boardgames, nature, cats, and weirdly into circus stuff - hula hooping, fire poi, adagio, and attempts at juggling.

Also books. Many books. :)
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    findingmb wrote: »
    Boardgames, nature, cats, and weirdly into circus stuff - hula hooping, fire poi, adagio, and attempts at juggling.

Also books. Many books. :)
    I busted watched The Greatest Showman:)

• Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have dabbled with my genealogy. I used to do crafts and sew some, but I haven’t done that in a long time. Hanging out with my nieces and nephews, if you consider that a hobby. I love traveling and taking road trips. I am currently taking Spanish classes. Binge watching TV shows. I am trying to find some new hobbies.
  • radicalmom
    radicalmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My pets! We have 3 cats and a dog. I love to read! Birds. Gardening.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My cats. Crafts. Gardening. Music (I'm always listening to music!) I love really long get lost in nature walks but my hours make it hard to go anymore.
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    Becka77 wrote: »
    I have dabbled with my genealogy. I used to do crafts and sew some, but I haven’t done that in a long time. Hanging out with my nieces and nephews, if you consider that a hobby. I love traveling and taking road trips. I am currently taking Spanish classes. Binge watching TV shows. I am trying to find some new hobbies.
    For a few months I was using an app called DuoLingo and was learning Spanish every morning. Genealogy is cool!
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    radicalmom wrote: »
    My pets! We have 3 cats and a dog. I love to read! Birds. Gardening.

Animals are the best!
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    My cats. Crafts. Gardening. Music (I'm always listening to music!) I love really long get lost in nature walks but my hours make it hard to go anymore.
    Music is the best I agree! And nature is so healing!
  • shanti200
    shanti200 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love animals (have a few) and pretty much anything outdoors.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of kerfuffling in my spare time.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Recently ive taken up the fine art of diagram drawing. Thanks to @joerog44

w7oj9wqh3sby.png
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    dochkadi wrote: »
    I like collecting postage stamps. There are many ranges of stamps that are beautiful to collect and not that expensive. I have25 stamps in my collection and only recently I found out that some countries (Ghana, UAE, Egypt, Lebanon) don't have any postal codes at all. I check this info through site https://worldpostalcode.com/ghana/. That's interesting. Now I want to get a few postage stamps from these countries.

Do you collect them with the postage stamps over them or as they come over the counter?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Kayaking, art, knitting, various other crafts
  • TallTravelGirl
    TallTravelGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Travel Travel Travel Travel!
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Binge watching shows on hulu Netflix or prime. Watching my wife play video games, hanging out with her. And I love disc golfing too