Non fitness related hobbies/interests?

Options

Replies

• HollaDeckGirl
    HollaDeckGirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pssssst. How do you keep track of threads you've posted in now? On the old version of MFP you could just click on your post count, and viola ... all the threads you commented in. Clearly, I've been away for a little bit,
  • gstaubs1
    gstaubs1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Collecting Funko Pops, Sci Fi movies, Art, Video Games :)
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    It's photography and taking my car out on the track for me.
    Ooo what kind of car???

• HollaDeckGirl
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »
    Ooo what kind of car???

The most classic agility car you can get - a Mazda MX5 (Miata.) Adore it.
  • Adele_D
    Options
    Ooo what kind of car???

That’s so cool!! I love fast cars too! I used to have a mustang GT 5 speed V8 and I did some work to it and Me and some buddies of mine put a new exhaust and a throttle body out on it. And I had an X pipe put on it. It wasn’t crazy fast but it was faster than most of the new mustangs you see now a days. Had and won a few street races! lol
  • HollaDeckGirl
    Options
    Ooo what kind of car???

That’s so cool!! I love fast cars too! I used to have a mustang GT 5 speed V8 and I did some work to it and Me and some buddies of mine put a new exhaust and a throttle body out on it. And I had an X pipe put on it. It wasn’t crazy fast but it was faster than most of the new mustangs you see now a days. Had and won a few street races! lol

YES! That sounds SO FUN. I love mustangs, especially the older models. My little car is definitely not fast, but it's a heck of an agility car.
  • Adele_D
    Options
    Ooo what kind of car???

YES! That sounds SO FUN. I love mustangs, especially the older models. My little car is definitely not fast, but it's a heck of an agility car.

We would have too much fun together!! I love mustangs too! My dream model would be a 65/66. But I was not that fortunate I had a 2002 which I do like better than the newer ones. It was black on black with silver bullet rims!😍miss that car!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    gardening
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great thread! Have loved reading everyone’s hobbies 😃
    I have one major hobby and many many small ones - my husband calls me a serial hobbiest lol
    Main one? I am a total rock geek. I am a qualified gemmologist so anything gemstone related I LOVE -I have a crystal collection and cut gemstones (only cabochons at this point) and am teaching myself to carve hardstones.
    I have taken a silversmithing course but need to get back into making jewellery as I am super rusty.
    My mini hobbies: gardening, singing, learning the guitar, reading.
    I love learning things so have a massive list of things I want to try one day 😄
    I have just become a Mum so all my time is playing with and caring for my wee miracle bub (was told we couldn’t have children) so soaking up every second with him 💜
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    karent768 wrote: »
    Great thread! Have loved reading everyone’s hobbies 😃
    I have one major hobby and many many small ones - my husband calls me a serial hobbiest lol
    Main one? I am a total rock geek. I am a qualified gemmologist so anything gemstone related I LOVE -I have a crystal collection and cut gemstones (only cabochons at this point) and am teaching myself to carve hardstones.
    I have taken a silversmithing course but need to get back into making jewellery as I am super rusty.
    My mini hobbies: gardening, singing, learning the guitar, reading.
    I love learning things so have a massive list of things I want to try one day 😄
    I have just become a Mum so all my time is playing with and caring for my wee miracle bub (was told we couldn’t have children) so soaking up every second with him 💜

God bless!!! That's amazing!!!! So happy for you❤ Love being a mom too! Best job of my life😍🤗 Nothing brings me more joy!!!🤗

Me I love dancing, ballet dancer for many years even a few with a ballet company, I love all kinds of dancing and music though. Learning the guitar too, just starting actually but love it!

My usuals are drawing, illustrating for kids books mainly that kind of stuff. I like to make home decor and crafts, make jewelry, write, it's my job too lol, read, and do nail art...got my license in college because it was quick money(all girl college) but has since lasped but I love learning all the new techniques on YouTube lol. 💅

I'm also into riding motorcycles but honestly haven't had one since before Nick was born....I still love me some Harleys though❤😎 And check them out when I can.👍

Cooking and baking is something I do all the time because I have to, but I love it and so I suppose that's a hobby too🤷

And last but never least I love dogs❤🐶🐩🐾.. Have had many breeds and mixes over the years and just adore fur babies💗,
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @Nicksmom106 being a Mum really is the best isn’t it!
    I like dancing too just around the lounge - I have zero skills on that front but it’s so much fun.
    My little boy will be 5 months this week and I have been making up stories to tell him. Was thinking maybe try write a kids book but I can’t draw. If I actually do it I might have to hire you for the illustrations!
    I would love to have a dog but we rent and the landlord is against all pets. One day.... *insert wistful face here*
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Graphic design, photography, chess and ghost hunting.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Reading, Baking, Shell hunting, I have knitting loom, maybe I should learn how to use it. Bird watching use to do, quit for a long time, have started back up. Volunteer work with seniors who do not get out.
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Obviously we all like fitness, or at least have fitness related goals. But sometimes it makes it easier if we connect on more than one level. So let’s talk about hobbies besides fitness related ones...

I am really into photo/video, love dogs and play guitar to name a few.

What are some of your non fitness related interests?

I write and do crafting as well as gardening. I also love to cook, especially to redo recipes to fit my needs.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Ruminating, obsessing, reminiscing and mentally telling myself jokes that only I understand then laughing out loud in public are some of my faves.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Travel is my main one. This coming year, I have trips to Cuba, Spain, London, and Hawaii planned.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I’m a graphic designer as my side huddle. So that’s my thing.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Travel is my main one. This coming year, I have trips to Cuba, Spain, London, and Hawaii planned.

Dang you are living life right.
  • competeagain4x
    competeagain4x Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Snakes