Replies

• competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Star Wars :)
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Photography, growing tiny plants, graphic and interior design, making stuff with a CNC router (that's more or less beginner-stage right now but I would love to expand it into furniture and decor-making), napping and zoning out with Netflix.
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I love cooking and baking.
    I will bake a batch of cookies for no reason other than to decorate them.
    I'm starting to love cooking for the first time in my life!
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    Star Wars :)

Apparently Star Wars is quite the popular series:) I loved the first 3 when I was a kid and never could get back into it.
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I love to cook from scratch, preferably Italian food. I love hair (hence my user name.. I am not a psychopath). I’m really intrigued by true crime, I read about, watch docs about it.. it’s fascinating to me. Make up. Crafting (mostly painting things as well as canvas).
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    Photography, growing tiny plants, graphic and interior design, making stuff with a CNC router (that's more or less beginner-stage right now but I would love to expand it into furniture and decor-making), napping and zoning out with Netflix.
    We sound similar, except I'm trying to wrap my head around these tiny plants hahah....... I like the image.

• KingHurlbutt
    Options
    I love to cook from scratch, preferably Italian food. I love hair (hence my user name.. I am not a psychopath). I’m really intrigued by true crime, I read about, watch docs about it.. it’s fascinating to me. Make up. Crafting (mostly painting things as well as canvas).
    Now you say you aren't a psychopath, but you say you love true crime...... I'm not sure I can believe you.
  • justinewillcutyou
    Options
    Now you say you aren't a psychopath, but you say you love true crime...... I'm not sure I can believe you.

INTRIGUED was the word I used, not LOVE. I think you may be the psychopath :D
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options

So you wouldn’t actually kill someone but be friends with a serial killer. Right? Or am I waaaaay off?
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    Yeah so, I kill for fun.

• justinewillcutyou
    Options

So you wouldn’t actually kill someone but be friends with a serial killer. Right? Or am I waaaaay off? [/quote]

Oh your way off. I’d totally be friends with a serial killer. The mindset is fascinating!
    Yeah so, I kill for fun.

Wanna hang?

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    I host a podcast about martial arts in entertainment and interview actors, directors, stunt people etc.
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    I host a podcast about martial arts in entertainment and interview actors, directors, stunt people etc.
    That is really cool! I’ve considered doing a podcast. Just not sure I could be consistent enough.

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Neither was I when I started but if you have an idea, just get a few episodes recorded. Once you start seeing those listens pile up, the motivation to keep publishing comes with it.
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    marikaCL wrote: »
    I love to sing. I take lessons and perform when I can. Plus do some exams and local competitions. In a couple of am dram groups as well.
    I'm starting to really like sining and I love drama. I am working on a few short films actually. Well, as the director.

That's awesome. What are your short films about?
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    Fictional stories about making short films:)

That's awesome. What are your short films about?[/quote]

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Baking, cake decorating, knitting, sewing, crochet, dogs, cats, children, cross stitch, craft of many kinds. Basically whatever catches my creative imagination or I feel I could do an equal or better job than what I see somewhere (challenge accepted).
  • Flutterydreamer
    Flutterydreamer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like to get lost in the forest around my house and chill in the creek. I don't count it as exercise cus I don't sweat I just chill and watch the fishes
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    I love nature! I usually have my camera or guitar though.
    I like to get lost in the forest around my house and chill in the creek. I don't count it as exercise cus I don't sweat I just chill and watch the fishes
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I completely understand....

I like to get lost in my own house and chill out in the master closet. I don't count it as exercise cus I don't sweat and just sit on the floor.