Non fitness related hobbies/interests?

Options

Replies

• alexa0ne
    alexa0ne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I do sketch/draw whenever I feel bored and motivated.
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Playing video games, doing makeup and hair, drawing, playing piano, selling things online, crocheting, cooking.
    I'm starting to like playing video games. Piano is amazing!
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Baroque architecture, racquetball and pigeon coops. I'm all over the place, man.

Pigeon coops is an unusual one. Reminds me of an old movie called Batteries Not Included.
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    I like to knit. I make cool scarves and hats

I saw a video about a guy that starting dong that on the subway. Pretty cool.
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    alexa0ne wrote: »
    I do sketch/draw whenever I feel bored and motivated.

You're an awesome artist! I love art of all kinds. I just really love the creative process!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add: Collecting and eating hot sauces. The hotter, the better. :D
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    I agree hot sauces can be so delicious, but I can't do the extreme ones. Yet anyway.
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add: Collecting and eating hot sauces. The hotter, the better. :D

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Pokemon Go, Chess, reading, painting, research. My interests are so sedentary getting active at this stage of my life was a major revelation.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I agree hot sauces can be so delicious, but I can't do the extreme ones. Yet anyway.

It helps that Endorphin Rush was my "gateway" sauce. It's not in the upper range of sauces, but it's got quite a kick and lingers.

Our hot sauce bar currently includes about 30 different sauces, most of them are mid-range or higher. I prefer hotter sauces to be flavorful, not just hot. So things like 357 Magnum and Black Widow don't interest me as much as a super hot Jhalokia or Blair's.
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Pokemon Go, Chess, reading, painting, research. My interests are so sedentary getting active at this stage of my life was a major revelation.
    I love that you are making it happen!

• KingHurlbutt
    Options

It helps that Endorphin Rush was my "gateway" sauce. It's not in the upper range of sauces, but it's got quite a kick and lingers.

Our hot sauce bar currently includes about 30 different sauces, most of them are mid-range or higher. I prefer hotter sauces to be flavorful, not just hot. So things like 357 Magnum and Black Widow don't interest me as much as a super hot Jhalokia or Blair's.
    Yeah I love flavor but not so much sweating from eating a burrito lol

• kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I like to knit. I make cool scarves and hats

Always great to "meet" another knitter!
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Drinking all the whiskey
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    Yeah I'm working on killing the vodka in my life. Its so unnecessary for me.
    kcs76 wrote: »
    Drinking all the whiskey
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I read. I'm on Goodreads and pretty active there. I like to binge watch shows on Netflix and Amazon too. I prefer a multi season show to movies. I also like listening to stand up comedy.
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I read. I'm on Goodreads and pretty active there. I like to binge watch shows on Netflix and Amazon too. I prefer a multi season show to movies. I also like listening to stand up comedy.

I'm the same way with shows. My husband doesn't understand how I can watch 4 hrs worth of a show and then complain that a movie is too long =P
  • Sweetnsimpleblond
    Sweetnsimpleblond Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My dogs and going to new places or trying new things. Just moved to the east coast a little over a year ago so seeing things we didn’t have on west coast. Swamps, beaches, trails, historic buildings, etc.
  • KingHurlbutt
    Options
    I love watching those type of show as as well!

• KingHurlbutt
    Options
    My dogs and going to new places or trying new things. Just moved to the east coast a little over a year ago so seeing things we didn’t have on west coast. Swamps, beaches, trails, historic buildings, etc.
    Fantastic adventure! I’ve almost always lived in the west coast. Except now being in OK.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Yeah I love flavor but not so much sweating from eating a burrito lol

Yeah, Endorphin Rush will definitely make you sweat! And make your heart race if you eat too much of it like I did. :p:D